• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Omzz

Wii U pro controller battery is beast. i fully charged it when MK8 released, and after 50 hours of play time with it, it just died now. amazing

Grizzo

Wii U pro controller battery is beast. i fully charged it when MK8 released, and after 50 hours of play time with it, it just died now. amazing

meanwhile, I can't last more than 3 to 4 hours with the Gamepad.

I need to invest in a Pro controller

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
1363767014365.gif

Grizzo

jc I saw you hitting me with that star on Sweet Sweet Canyon

well played because it really messed me up throughout the whole race

Saro

Ugh. Accidentally threw a green shell I needed to defend thanks to the item wheel glitch.

The worst is when you play a match right after experiencing this glitch and don't realize that it isn't lagging as badly only to use one of the better items right from the jump. I can't tell you how many Super Horns of mine have been wasted because of this.

Omnicent

JC was it necessary to run me over while small while you are stared? its like double the smack =\ I know the urge is hard to resist but ; ;
=P well next time... next time

Grizzo

nothing personal I just saw two targets and I couldn't resist :(

its every man for himself in these streets breh

no hard feelings, I'll get you another time

I love bumping into people with Wario, he always wears that stupid smile like a lunatic no matter what happens

DaBoss

Wow that lag lol. Bowser was behind me for me.

And do you guys remember that time in Mario Kart 7 when monster wheels was like you not being able to be bumped off?

Ugh. Accidentally threw a green shell I needed to defend thanks to the item wheel glitch.

Why is this so much more prevalent all of a sudden? I never experienced it until a few days ago and now it happens constantly. In fact in general the netcode issues have been getting worse. The first weekend the game was out I don't remember having any issues at all with disconnects or anything.

DaBoss

Oh lawd I'm terrible with the golden mushroom at the last part. Use it too early and you're screwed. I wish I had triple mushrooms lol.

DaBoss

I only got coins until the last item box. And I got hit by a red shell and screwed up the water section, but I managed to maintain first place afterwards. I do not understand how.

Top Bottom