• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
so is there an agreed upon best character/kart combo yet?

also, how do I actually go about joining GAF games? Do I need to add people individually, or is there some sort of lobby setup?

ffdgh

so is there an agreed upon best character/kart combo yet?

also, how do I actually go about joining GAF games? Do I need to add people individually, or is there some sort of lobby setup?

Heavy with almost anything. Completely serious.

I just straight up fell out of the sky twice on RR. It sounded like a boomerang but nobody had one and nothing hit me lol. I gotta upload that race later.

But that's it for me tonight guys! It's been fun!

DaBoss

Me and DaBoss in Tick-Tock Clock. I love the kart that DaBoss used there haha and there's an awesome angle at the beggining. First time I see it in MKTV.
Woah, that is an awesome angle at that first turn.

And thanks lol. I use different combos nearly every time I play lol (and cycle between medium and light characters).

Yoshi seems to want something to go into his mouth every time he uses a mushroom lol.

Azerare

I just straight up fell out of the sky twice on RR. It sounded like a boomerang but nobody had one and nothing hit me lol. I gotta upload that race later.

But that's it for me tonight guys! It's been fun!
I really need to get on more during the peak hours! Love the gaf Mario kart community. I just wish we could have mics to talk.

DooD1234

Well I got my first place so I'm happy for the night. It was fun (and frustrating) racing with you guys again. Hope to race with y'all some more next time.

Top Bottom