• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Oh no I was doing good lol.

120 to go if you going for a refurbished one.
Ah. XD

Well, taxes and shipping is like another $20-ish, but thanks to gift cards I can go for refurbished, yeah. I want Nintendoland anyways. I'll still need to buy the game, but that'll be a lot easier. :)

BizzyBum

So what's everyone's opinion on 1st place person throwing out a reverse shell right before he crosses the finish line for the win?

Definitely a scumbag tactic, right? I mean, you already won, don't make the 2nd or 3rd place person get hit and potentially combo'd to the back of the pack in a close race.

And yet... I still do it. I just can't help myself. I should really stop though because when it happens to me my rage is devastating.

So what's everyone's opinion on 1st place person throwing out a reverse shell right before he crosses the finish line for the win?

Definitely a scumbag tactic, right? I mean, you already won, don't make the 2nd or 3rd place person get hit and potentially combo'd to the back of the pack in a close race.

And yet... I still do it. I just can't help myself. I should really stop though because when it happens to me my rage is devastating.

Throw that shit.

ffdgh

I find it obnoxious so I avoid doing it....unless I'm annoyed with someone and they happen to be behind me...

It happens all the time to me so I do it every time I have a chance lol

Roo

I've been doing it for ages and I won't stop just because some people rage when they're hit.

Top Bottom