• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

Someone was chucking boomerangs at me like we were playing Zelda in here the whole race. Having to navigate between two of them and someone's banana in front of me for the finish tho? Priceless.

Azure J

This game handing everyone and their mother triple mushrooms but a dude can't get more than a banana.

But that's none of my business apparently

Azure J

I was dying from laughter watching Roo go out of his way to lace me with fireballs only for Currygan to body his shit with a star. Mario Karma 8™

Edit: I think I'm pushing 120 - 130ish hours myself.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
You are all in some voodoo ass lobby that won't let people join, and the error code is coming after you pick your character setup so it's even more annoying than usual.

Zemm

Trying to join the gaf room in progress is a massive ballache, they need to fix this somehow. I just keep getting put in my own room.

DaBoss

Is the room full?

We should set up a new lobby where only cool people getting the new error code are allowed in.
You are all in some voodoo ass lobby that won't let people join, and the error code is coming after you pick your character setup so it's even more annoying than usual.
Yea.

At least before it stopped you during the character select screen...

DaBoss

That was a perfect Toad's Harbor....how did this happen? No blue shell, no triple red shells, no ricocheting green shells...

Thank you Mario Kart gods.

I see DK and Waluigi hit each other some how and just went with it for 1st place lol.

All good things must come to an end...especially when it is related to knockback.

Top Bottom