• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

I still think Dolphin Shoals is the best looking level in the game. The glistening water on the tracks always look so lovely. My favorite part is the spiral bit towards the end of the track. Looking on the rear view in this part is breathtaking, as youre flying out of the water spiral. So cool.

Finalow

angry-cat-fuck-this.gif

reminder that the distribution of items in this game is fucking retarded. they're not going to fix that aren't they.

guy in third place gets 3 red shells and yet again from second to shitty last positions in the last lap, clearly.

second place? Np, here's crazy 8. 5th place (out of 11), np, here's your Bullet Bill or Golden Mushroom.

also yeah it was quite laggy, people getting hit but not getting slowed down etc.

GGs anyway, I guess.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I still think Dolphin Shoals is the best looking level in the game. The glistening water on the tracks always look so lovely. My favorite part is the spiral bit towards the end of the track. Looking on the rear view in this part is breathtaking, as youre flying out of the water spiral. So cool.

this and RR64 are my favourites. Shoals is amazing, RR64 leaves me speechless: the lighting, the music, the insane turns, the fantastic effects

angry-cat-fuck-this.gif

reminder that the distribution of items in this game is fucking retarded. they're not going to fix that aren't they.

guy in third place gets 3 red shells and yet again from second to shitty last positions in the last lap, clearly.

second place? Np, here's crazy 8. 5th place (out of 11), np, here's your Bullet Bill or Golden Mushroom.

also yeah it was quite laggy, people getting hit but not getting slowed down etc.

GGs anyway, I guess.

The worst item distribution is in the beginning. Like I could get a box in 11th place and I'd get a coin. Ugh.

this and RR64 are my favourites. Shoals is amazing, RR64 leaves me speechless: the lighting, the music, the insane turns, the fantastic effects

I love the lighting on RR64. The track is a bit too easy though. But man, the fireworks, the city below, the flying train. I wanna go there IRL :(

chadboban

Nice game you guys. I'm turning in for the night.

Also, whoever put that banana peel on the shortcut on Cloudtop Cruise, you're a fucking monster.

angry-cat-fuck-this.gif

GGs anyway, I guess.
Tonight cemented that I'm done with the regular tournament until something gets patched (which might be never). I'll stick to frantic where everyone gets item fucked equally.

SM239

The face of pure evil.

mhihqe.gif

Seriously though, thanks for showing me a way to fuck over my cousin who constantly loves to use this shortcut :)

That's the 2nd time today I've been called pure evil. lol

No problem just make sure to laugh you ass off when they slip and fall off. ;)

Dr Prob

Banned
Is there a youtube version of this? It's pretty epic!

Yeah, here. Didn't bother to go through and edit the clip or anything, just wanted to quickly grab that one part but my capture card is toast.

Trying that rad jump on Mount Wario for the first time in a live game might not have been the greatest idea. "Hmm, never seen this part of the track before!"

jnWake

Lol I played so bad today, I've been using all characters and different karts in time trials so I totally forgot how to drift with my usual setup. Fell so much off the tracks haha.

SM239

That ending red + red + my own green shell from a mile away. I just started going in reverse after that lol

it seems like world of difference with just being a quarter above me

The weight in this game is all over the place. I've been knocked waaayyy off road by much lighter characters.

Top Bottom