• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Omnicent

I really need to practice that shortcut, fucked it up 2/3 times that race
double stars during lightning... awww yeahhhh!
Damn roo I started moving right to get out of the way of the shell, but started moving to late =\
I was anticipating it so I could keep my lines and drifts, but nope.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
MK8, vol 1, chapter 1: hit someone with your kart and they will most likely have a green shell 99,9% of the time

BokehKing

Banned
Finally got to play this at best buy, first time using a wii u, don't know if I like that big ass controller, I had to actually wait on a line to play it, as soon as I was done I went to look for a Mario Kart bundle, all the wii u systems were sold out.

Azure J

Oidisco, Omnicient and Currygan already making the shit list for tonight thanks to that clusterfuck of why on Mario Kart Stadium.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
try to imagine some poor fella who plays MK8 for the first time against Gaf. He/she gonna hate Nintendo with all his guts and become a caricature villain

Azure J

Nothing I hate more than getting hit with a red shell on the home stretch of Mario Circuit GBA right after cutting through the tires with a boost on some RULES OF NATURE shit for a cool 1st/2nd place.

Omnicent

try to imagine some poor fella who plays MK8 for the first time against Gaf. He/she gonna hate Nintendo with all his guts and become a caricature villain
nah, cause I did that and I turned out fine (if you ignore slow down horns trolling at choke points) or I think so anyways

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

Weeding out the weak with last second WAH passes is how you build character.

Top Bottom