• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Finalow

CRAZY 8. why the fuck the bomb explodes on me when I use it. every single time.

also yeah, did that as second or third, star stolen = gg race lost.

Finalow

I've got (almost) max weight and I still got pushed like nothing in various track, not sure how exactly the weight matters in this game or if there are some other factors that influence the "pushing and getting pushed" thing.

and I got comm error in the middle of some races, along with the usual lag, meh.

GGs.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I've got (almost) max weight and I still got pushed like nothing in various track, not sure how exactly the weight matters in this game or if there are some other factors that influence the "pushing and getting pushed" thing.

and I got comm error in the middle of some races, along with the usual lag, meh.

GGs.

I think it's based on your current speed and your weight.

Finalow

You sure about that?

And as soon as I saw that green shell bouncing from far away I knew it would hit me >_<
what's your Mii name by the way? I'm pretty sure that I have no idea who you are while we're racing.

I think it's based on your current speed and your weight.
oh, if it's based on the speed as well it would make more sense. you get a boost and you can pretty much push anyone I suppose.

Top Bottom