• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

So did they add a spin-out for when characters at top speed hit you? I was in 4th when I got hit by a red shell and then one of the many Mortons collided with me, causing me to spin out again and lose. I didn't see them using any items.

ffdgh

So did they add a spin-out for when characters at top speed hit you? I was in 4th when I got hit by a red shell and then one of the many Mortons collided with me, causing me to spin out again and lose. I didn't see them using any items.

Nope. That would be item dragging lag most likely.

If bump spinning was in this game...

So after finally getting triple reds after two weeks, the game reminds me who's really in control and gives last (me) triple mushrooms and gives 7th a bullet bill. "Frustrated" would be one word to describe how I felt there.

Lebon14

I wanna share my latest reel with you guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jqgv8LgY8

I was about to lose when a green sheel ricochet saved my arse! That was an epic win.

EDIT

The heck?! 3-way tie for 2nd place xD
ndymik.jpg

Wow, what happened on Electrodrome? I took the green path and went from 7th to 1st on lap 1, looks like there was a problem on the pink path or something.

Top Bottom