• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I'm trying to set up a tourney for my friends, but I've no idea what the period(?) options are (daily, weekly, etc.). Help?

*doing pretty decent, 3rd place*
*two red shells in a row*
8th place. *throws Gamepad out the window* (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

...I'ma stick to regular online until I feel I'm good enough to play here. Y'all are really good! I keep getting last or near last place lol.

505zoom

Running TT mode and all of the top ghosts get boosts WAY faster than I can no matter what I try. What am I missing here? On Mario Kart Stadium, I am matching them move for move and my orange boost doesn't activate until a full second later (almost half way down the second straight).

ffdgh

Running TT mode and all of the top ghosts get boosts WAY faster than I can no matter what I try. What am I missing here? On Mario Kart Stadium, I am matching them move for move and my orange boost doesn't activate until a full second later (almost half way down the second straight).

Watch their replay.

Albo

Ugh, just got another com error during during a race. Was about to cross the line in a comfortable f1st place lead too

505zoom

Watch their replay.

I did, and am racing against their ghost... I literally start the drift at the same spot, match the out/in commands to stay right on top of them, and my orange boost doesn't come on until way later. Totally stumped here.

What the fuck the blue shell got me at third when nobody else had finished yet fuck you Mario kart!

Edit: but hitting papercuts with that backwards boomerang was fun!

Seriously, how do you guys pull so far ahead? I ran a few near flawless races (by my standards, lol) and managed to finish 4th a couple times with 1st place still not even in sight. Is it because their karts have better max speed? They are taking better turns than the rest of us? Out with it!

Top Bottom