• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

I'm curious, for those that play the GAF lobby with me, what do I look like when I'm driving around/playing? It's so interesting when you see others driving without them being in the same room. I can only imagine what I look like on a raceway as just that one Rosalina.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Trying to start a tourney for my friends, but I'm confused about "Race Count." If I set it to "No Limit" does that mean races will go on and on, and overall ranking will depend on who played the most/accumulated most points without quitting?

Someone help me out here please.

Tabasco

What are the best stats to be maxing out in?

Not sure if I should go for speed or acceleration. Also, how do weight, handling, and traction come into play?

ChrisD

Oh my jeez why is everyone here fat

Heavyweights man

heavyweights

Edit: Did we change to frantic mode? These items I'm getting are ridiculously good. O.O

Albo

Who ever got hit by that blue shell I tried to save you with my horn lol, I was an inch away too far right next to you

Nooooooooo blue shelllllllllll nooooooooooo

The game is made for multiplayer though I'd say and if you're uninterested in that

Now that I think about it I am not even against multiplayer racing games. I just am used to playing Nintendo games in single player because I never was a fan of Nintendo's online friend code system in the past, so I never played online.
Fuck it I am buying it

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Now that I think about it I am not even against multiplayer racing games. I just am used to playing Nintendo games in single player because I never was a fan of Nintendo's online friend code system in the past, so I never played online.
Fuck it I am buying it
Join the GAF tourney and join the struggle of trying to beat papercuts and the rest of GAF! Lol, it's tons of fun!

MilesTeg

Banned
A post awhile back in this topic made me realize there are no fake blocks in this game. After nearly 30 hours of MK8 that still hadn't sunk in yet.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I straight up kicked it into reverse and that fucking blue shell still hit me.

I'm still mentally recovering from that tragedy.

Yes finally fucking won tonight! I'm done!got hit with a blue shell after leading for a while but a green shell hit the dude right at the finish line hell yea!

I straight up kicked it into reverse and that fucking blue shell still hit me.

I'm still mentally recovering from that tragedy.

I saw someone get blue shelled in second with my own eyes on the second lap haha

Fucking papercuts tried to get me fucked by that blue shell!

ChrisD

Bowser/Comet/Slick/Bowser Kite. Works really well on most courses, but it's crap on a select few.

Your lining with it is awesome from everything I've seen so far. At first I wanted to blame it on Bowser being the speed beast he is, but then I stuck behind you all game on Bowsers Castle and saw that wasn't the case.

Top Bottom