• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

I agree. It's pretty jarring at first. The way the media and most people talk about it like it's the most beautiful game ever created has been leaving me scratching my head. Wait til you see the video segements, they look like VHS quality.
I'd rather 4GB download and vhs quality than 17 GB for slightly better *glares at Tekken tag*

Andrew.

Banned
0wRmfa8.jpg

m0t0k1

Amazing! But for me, it was really difficult to hear.

Yeah it only happens when the cars pass by. when they go up its fades away so it is only hearable for a couple of seconds until it starts again. Yes it is also very muted so i can't hear it very well but i hear it.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Trying out a medium-heavy this morning. I'm probably going to suck.

I like how I get a super horn the very moment I get hit by a blue shell. Still, that was a lucky start.

Zing

Banned
I don't actually notice much difference in weight class online. I mean, yeah I notice the difference in feel, but my performance doesn't seem linked to it. I actually placed higher than usual in all my time yesterday on the GAF tournament as a small on the wild wiggler.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I accidentally chose TT. >_<

Every time I pick the wrong course the game ALWAYS picks my choice. It's like it senses my mistake and punishes me for it.

That's twice I've gotten lucky with a star during lightning toward the front of the pack today. Today is like the opposite of yesterday in terms of luck.

Hey guys, my gamepad is busted so the game won't let me input the tournament codes. Could some of you add me so I can join the madness? (JambiSun) I'd really appreciate it!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Undeserved 4th. Messed up so many times in that race. Also, worst timed red shell ever. Right before I was about to take the shortcut.

Top Bottom