• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Grizzo

okay so who the hell used a lightning bolt as I was in 12th place and about to get a Crazy 8.

that was just plain nasty

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
good games

too bad the last one ended midway with com.error

Actually Mr.scooty is preferably my max heavy weight choice due to lol acceleration tiers.
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I'm almost ashamed to say it but 90% of my first place finishes so far in the GAF tourney have come on Mr. Scooty + Random Heavy Character.

It's almost too good >_<

ffdgh

I'm just sitting here in time trials watching the cows walk around and grazing...It's fun finding all the little details when not racing.

RomanceDawn

So are heavies just superior in the long run? If I am using a super light character what is the best set up to take advantage of them?

akaoni

Banned
I was wondering how you use Y to accelerate for the longest time, turns out I got it confused with X. Also backfiring red shells just because you can.

So are heavies just superior in the long run? If I am using a super light character what is the best set up to take advantage of them?
I can only speak for myself, but I find about the same success rate when using different weight classes. I usually use Larry or Ludwig, but I can usually get their stats to a heavy-like range.

ChrisD

Two people at equal skill levels and without item interference, a Heavy will always win. Always. But things can happen, so... Yeah. This is Mario Kart!

Top Bottom