• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

I got my Wii U Pro Controller yesterday and I've put a few hours into using it now. I like it a lot. The only thing that I had to adjust to was the sticks being a little tighter on the controller. It's not a major difference so it only took a couple races to get used to.

I got my Wii U Pro Controller yesterday and I've put a few hours into using it now. I like it a lot. The only thing that I had to adjust to was the sticks being a little tighter on the controller. It's not a major difference so it only took a couple races to get used to.

Glad you like it. It's my favorite controller.

CPCunha

zRuben.... i'm SO sorry for stealing your star on that last race...

...shy guy'sgotta do what shy guy's gotta do...

"=0)

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Yoshi Valley has some merit since blue shells can actually whiff there *shrug*

I usually have a pretty fun time on YV even if it's pretty basic.

Toad's Zzzzzpike though...the new additions are neat but you're only hurting yourself if you do anything aside from drift closest to the bend.

Sherbert Land is eh. I want to like it more with the new additions but once again it's faster to ignore it. Same issue with Cheep Cheep Beach being messed up by water driving(and why the hell did they add ramps underwater on the left side? Shit's so slow).

zruben

Banned
zRuben.... i'm SO sorry for stealing your star on that last race...

...shy guy'sgotta do what shy guy's gotta do...

"=0)

yeah, I was wondering where that thing went :(

Great, I finally got in a decent place at Mt. Wario (3rd) and I get a comm. error.
sorry for the red shell abuse, whoever Daisy was.

K' Dash

GAF would you recommend a Pro Controller to play this? been playing with the GamePad, but after some time my hand tends to cramp, lol.

GAF would you recommend a Pro Controller to play this? been playing with the GamePad, but after some time my hand tends to cramp, lol.
If you plan on playing this a lot, yes; it's a great controller. I was even planning on buying 3 extra ones for Smash, but the gamecube adaptor was announced.

I didn't expect that Crazy 8, especially stealing the star as soon as it activated and rushing into the bomb. All I heeard was BOOM

Who was the moron or group of morons that decided the option to watch the highlight reel was more important than being able to select the next race? Seriously, talk about annoying. They need to do a study on the habits of players playing their own game. "Hmm, most people probably would like to click through the text to get to the next race. I think I'll slap the highlights there instead." Absolute fail whoever that was.

K' Dash

I'm getting one tomorrow. I've heard too many good things about it.

Yes. Buy one tonight

The Gamepad is already dabess though.

oh yes

i cet cramped from playing this game on the gamepad for too long

I have no problems with the gamepad for this game, but Pro Controller is miles better.

a Pro Controller is a very smart purchase... it really IS a great controller.

Buying one NOW.

Top Bottom