• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

akaoni

Banned
That was the most bullshit Royal Raceway I've ever had, I got coins on every box until the boxes before the bridge on the 3rd lap. RNGesus still let me win though.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Hold Y instead. That could fix your problem. There's also the option of holding up on the right analog...on the gamepad.

Interesting. I had not even tried any of these other buttons. I will give the Y button or the analog stick a shot then. I like to play off-screen, so I am on the Gamepad most of the time anyway. Wonder if the analog stick will eventually prove to be the best method.

Seiru

Banned
Getting error 160-2713 whenever the game finishes downloading, and starts to install. The error claims that the USB device was unplugged or lost power...never had this issue before with my external HDD. It suggests plugging in an external power source to the HDD (which doesn't exist; it's a laptop external drive), or using a Y-cable to plug it in (which I don't have).

The worst part is I need to download the entire game each time I try to install it, which I've done three times now.

Shot Nintendo an email. Hopefully I'll be able to play at some point this weekend :/

-PXG-

No more work for the next four days. Im freeeeeeeeee!

Once my food comes and I get a few drinks in me, I'll hop on.

akaoni

Banned
Comm error is the game telling you to take a break.

IwataPrettyBoy.gif

XaosWolf

-Bone Dry Dunes
-Toad's Turnpike
are the worst stages, i hate them so much

Phew, for a second there I thought you said Tick Tock Clock was a bad stage.

Man I still need to get onto GAF races. 150cc isn't anywhere near as difficult as MK7's.
Wanna see just where I fall on the suck scale.

zruben

Banned
damn you Kak and your stupid green shell!

EDIT: for some reason, the game always thinks I'm arriving third and it's not giving me any points :(

ChrisD

Four Red Shells, Toby?

Four?

In reply to above, I'd love a Mushroom only Tourament. No items is bland, but All is sometimes just... Stupid.

Top Bottom