• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Fbh

2nd is the worse place to be in, you're just 1st places human (kong or whatever you are) shield.

Atually, I think third is worse.

In the top 3 places you generally get a green shell, a banana or a coin so it can become hard for the 2nd 3rd guys to hit the racer in front of them.

But starting from 4th you get better things, like red shells.
So, while second place gets mostly targeted by greenshells in third you will get non stop red shells (or fire, or boomerangs) from the 4th and 5th guy

ny_illmatic

Neo Member
Had some bad luck for a bit finishing races, but then i finally manage to get in first in a room filled with high vr players on rainbow road (which i have never finished above 4th in) and then a com error hits me literally inches from finishing first :mad:

Being in first sucks when you get absolutely nothing to defend yourself with and everyone behind you seems to get red shells

Then when you're back there the game rewards you with mushrooms

Victory on Mount Wario...I will end my night there...thank you GAF for all of the lightning, shells, bombs, star wrecks, bumper cars, missed turns, the hundreds of mushroom items, and all of the other things I hate

I'll be back tomorrow...lmao

Yo burning justice, I think you need to change your set up. You need more acceleration. You always start off way ahead until you get fucked by my items or a blue shell, then you never recover.

BHZ Mayor

Ok, I just tortured myself to get at least one star in every Grand Prix cup. Why in the FUCK isn't the Gold Standard unlocked? Isn't that how you unlock it?

Edit: Never mind. I had to back out back to the title screen first. Rage subsided.

I had to drive one more race because the game wouldn't let me back out after saying "Good night!" :p Oh well it was fun, see you all around :)

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Yo burning justice, I think you need to change your set up. You need more acceleration. You always start off way ahead until you get fucked by my items or a blue shell, then you never recover.
My issue is, every time I get hit out of first, I get hit about a million more times, lol. Don't think more acceleration will help me take back first.

Top Bottom