• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Nori Chan

I mean all I'm saying is that the game doesn't have a real reward for it (like they did in past games) because it's significantly less time intensive to get. It makes sense.

so you're demeaning my accomplishment cause there is no reward
thx bro im gonna go cut myself

-PXG-

What's the point... why bother...I get in first and second only to get hit by everything and knocked around. Fuck this shit

OMG Blue Shelled at 2nd place RIGHT at the finish line

Ended up 6th

Hurts man :( I'll never get used to this feeling of ecstasy then IMMEDIATE sadness

Getting better. Just pushing my way through 3 starring 100 cc, then I am going to focus on Time Trials to find all of the shortcuts. I heard 150 cc is just cheap and impossible, so I will probably avoid that until I am confident in my abilities. I won't jump online yet and especially not with GAF because I will get owned.

Kinsei

Banned
I love placing a banana peel on one of the leaves on the beanstalk at the end of Cloudtop Cruise. Seeing someone spin out and fall to their doom after trying to use the shortcut makes me feel deliciously evil.

Top Bottom