• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Azure J

It's an option in the tourney but I think it would have everyone select characters each race which would slow everything down.

Also both those characters are shit.

I don't know why I expected the traditional Nintendo Difference™ to be present and the major reason why we couldn't hot swap characters mid race. As for the latter comment I guess we have yet another reason to hate each other. :p

I had a fucking Blue Shell hit me just before crossing the finish line twice.

Not two Blue Shells. As in, the exact same single fucking Blue Shell rolled up behind me, knocked me out, and then swung back for the explosive finishing move knocking me out AGAIN. It was brutal. It needs to be its own character in the next Smash Bros.

Hate to break this to ya but...

gf0c0b293.jpg

[Wizzing, circling and detonating intensifies]

Acceleration is really not as important as top speed.

I dunno, I feel like if you can get a good balance between the two (going more speed heavy though) that you can make impressive comebacks without the need for item RNGeezus. You can take more chances since you pop back to max speed faster and it really does show its worth when you get caught in scrambles at the beginning of a round or in the third lap.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Ugh, communication error.

Think I'll take a break for now... may or may not be on later tonight. Good games, everyone! Had a lot of fun tonight. :)

Neverfade

Does this MK have the banana recovery from days of yore? (Let off gas, tap brakes to not spin out)

Also, is there an unlock chart somewhere on the internet showing me what all unlocks and how I unlock them?

Top Bottom