• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet can't handle MK anymore. I was spectating a couple races and then tried to refresh GAF and it wouldn't even load until I quit spectating

Azure J

Take a corner sharp as hell and stay fourth with a star only to watch some ass (ffdgh) cut the corner with me with a gold mushroom and over take me the entire time I'm starred up.

#BuffStars2014

DaBoss

Game is so fucking stupid.

Getting hit by a blue shell, whatever. But then trying to get back on the track only to be knocked off because the knockback in this game is ridiculously huge, well I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be able to do that. And not once, but twice.

Azure J

- Successfully deflect three red shells with three bananas. A blue shell flies in immediately afterwards.

- Front run a lap and a half in a GAFcc Frantic Room (the seventh circle of hell) and on the last turn of Wario Stadium, get bopped with a blue right as I let go of my drift boost.

Holy shit this game got more vicious from the last time I played.

DooD1234

OmG, reading these comments is too fun. Can't wait to join you guys tonight. Think I drive as one of the colored yoshi a tonight.

And since no one has said this in a while...say Neoxon, who are you again? Haven't race you in a while.

Porcile

It seems to be full. You can actually join a full room now though and spectate until a spot opens up. Which I've been doing for a while now :(

Yeah I'm spectating now, before it was just booting me from the character select screen which was weird. Hopefully ill be joining when someone drops out. It's been a long time since I've been on the GAF tourney.

Painguy

Yeah I'm spectating now, before it was just booting me from the character select screen which was weird. Hopefully ill be joining when someone drops out. It's been a long time since I've been on the GAF tourney.

yeah i keep getting booted when i try to join from the recent players list. oh well. :/ I'm not worthy lol

you tried your best, but it just wasn't enough
fb0.jpg

Azure J

My God, the number of lightnings and that horrible group of star powered folks that flew past me in the last lap of Music Park...

Seriously, can someone upload this race to Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom