• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just letting This place know the Smash group will be using Mario Kart 8 to test their server for voice chat. We should let Oric know to come race in our Frantic tournament. That will really get people yelling into their mic lol.
Hey, thanks for sharing this. I'll probably do it in a different server, as I don't want to mix voice chat people with others just playing, but I'm certainly down for doing frantic mode. It seems like it won't be too many people, so I may just friend everyone so we can just have a room and have full course collection.

But yes, anyone interested, please PM me!

EDIT: Haha, convenient top page billing. :p

Roo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtwYKzd3iwY
Roo was so close getting 2nd place but I took it over. :p

ibe5jNTe8CTEiZ.gif

Roo

I hope the egg kart from MKDS is included in one of the DLC packs. My preferred vehicle for snaking.

I hope not.
Not that I dislike that kart or any for that matter. I think it was pure fanservice bringing back B Dasher and that's fantastic an all but I would rather get new vehicles.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Ahaha~ Just finished an awesome Frantic Teams race with a NicoNico streamer that ended with a tie; I got an error after the second race so even though I was last both times, those 2 points would have mattered; hilarious results though.

DooD1234

Another com error...

Well I guess that it for me tonight and I was having such a nice lead and some pretty good win streak tonight

GG guys and good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom