• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

Boo easy mode.

Ouch!
iqBN9aOqUYFUX.gif

ffdgh

Wow that course is a pain with tilt controls.

Time for me to stop now. It's definetly been a while since I had this much frantic fun.

GGs all!

GGs, guys! That was fun. Hopefully we can do that again sometime.
All we have to do to do that again is schedule a time that works for a good amount of people. Due to time zones and life being life it's impossible to get a single time that works for everyone, unfortunately.

EDIT: Or at least, that's more or less how MK7GAF went.

Exentryk

I'm away from the Wii U for a week as well. But good to see this weekend had a nice turnout. Keep it going, guys.

Also, is ffdgh still firehopping just to get top 3? :p

ffdgh

I'm away from the Wii U for a week as well. But good to see this weekend had a nice turnout. Keep it going, guys.

Also, is ffdgh still firehopping just to get top 3? :p

Let's be honest. Everyone who hated fire hopping already stopped playing soo...Yah. :p

jnWake

Not sure if you guys already saw this but GameXplain uploaded a 20+ minute video about how the Excitebike track might work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1vFuBFA1WY&list=UUfAPTv1LgeEWevG8X_6PUOQ

I usually like their work but sometimes I can't shake the feel they're really desperate for clicks.

I used to like GameXplain more when they were more about the "analysis machine" rather than all these discussions and strange speculation (particularly the Smash related videos) they upload lately. They still do the analysis videos so I still like them, but it seems they lost a bit of their focus to me.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Let's be honest. Everyone who hated fire hopping already stopped playing soo...Yah. :p

He wasn't the only one firehopping so it was fine. :3

Haha, I saw a couple people firehopping and couldn't figure out if we had suddenly starting allowing it while I was gone or something, so I was kinda going back and forth about whether I should do it or not. So I did it a few times, but not the whole time.

Haha, I saw a couple people firehopping and couldn't figure out if we had suddenly starting allowing it while I was gone or something, so I was kinda going back and forth about whether I should do it or not. So I did it a few times, but not the whole time.
MK7GAF don't play by no stinkin' rules and that's who you were playing with for the most part so there you go. :p

Enforced

Man what a day. Feels like a dream as the time goes quicklyJust got off bit early. Ill be playing with you guys in a hour. So make sure your body is ready. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom