• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooD1234

No kidding. I thought I had that first place in my pocket.
I was so close to firehop just to make sure but I thought it wouldn't be fair.

Man, I lost a few first places in WW becuz I can't fire hop with inward drift bikes. I also don't like much of the kart choices for light weight characters. Not enough speed while sacrificing too much accel.

Roo

Man, I lost a few first places in WW becuz I can't fire hop with inward drift bikes. I also don't like much of the kart choices for light weight characters. Not enough speed while sacrificing too much accel.
That's the only reason why I don't use lightweights in WW races. Literally, everything it's against you.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
lol Justice. You work fast, I like that. Squashed your little time trial insurrection yet it seems you're back at it :D

Why Donut Plains!? Fuck.
I've been slowly working on updating some of the shitty times I set about a week after the game came out. I hope you didn't think any of those are even close to the best I can do!

...But I'm actually pretty sure it's been a few days since I set the Donut Plains one! I didn't play at all yesterday.

Oh, and enjoy your one-millisecond victory on Sherbet Land while it lasts!

2i4H63W.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom