• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Jonogunn

He needs to get back from this:
Anna+Faris+Chris+Pratt+Hanging+Out+Beach+r9Owf8oHZrNl.jpg

anna-faris-chris-pratt-honeymoon11.jpeg

To this:
560.pratt.ls.122012.jpg

Okay so I'm watching What's Your Number (don't judge me) and like half of the MCU is in it. Captain America, The Falcon and Star Lord.

Edit: The movie sucks by the way, don't watch it.

Grzi

Okay so I'm watching What's Your Number (don't judge me) and like half of the MCU is in it. Captain America, The Falcon and Star Lord.

Edit: The movie sucks by the way, don't watch it.

The Falcon and Star Lord did 10 Years together recently as well.
I liked that movie a lot, but I think some people might not enjoy it, it just hit all the right spots for me when I saw it.

Pachimari

Which Guardians of the Galaxy comics would you recommend I read? I had never heard about them until they announced the movie but it seems very interesting.

Jonogunn

Which Guardians of the Galaxy comics would you recommend I read? I had never heard about them until they announced the movie but it seems very interesting.
I was on the same boat as u a month ago. Did some research and found out what you should be reason.

Search and read these story arcs in this order:
Annihilation
Annihilation: Conquest
Guardians of the Galaxy

I was on the same boat as u a month ago. Did some research and found out what you should be reason.

Search and read these story arcs in this order:
Annihilation
Annihilation: Conquest
Guardians of the Galaxy
Be a good man and read Thanos Imperative.
You can thank me later.

The Falcon and Star Lord did 10 Years together recently as well.
I liked that movie a lot, but I think some people might not enjoy it, it just hit all the right spots for me when I saw it.

Actually never heard of it. I realized that Anthony Mackie have been in a lot of movies that I've seen. He's a pretty good actor so hopefully he'll break out soon.

Was thinking about how unappreciated Chris Evans is last night, feels like everyone is always talking about Downey, Ruffalo or Hemsworth. I've been a fan of Evans since I saw Not Another Teen Movie back when I was like 12. I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. Obviously it isn't but Chris have proven himself again and again to be a great actor. He practically carried the Fantastic Four movies, he make sappy chick-flicks like Nanny Diaries and What's Your Number tolerable, he was the best thing about Scott Pilgrim, he showed of his acting muscles in Sunshine and finally he showed the world that he can be a great Captain America.

Tom_Cody

ljuyYPH.jpg

Talk about misdirection. So many names were thrown about and I honestly don't remember him ever being mentioned in the early runnings.

He probably isn't my top choice but I'm very happy with this casting decision. They certainly could have done worse.

Overall I am very satisfied. Inspired casting by Marvel.

J10

Banned
How does Tony control the suit? Is it just voice commands with Jarvis or does the HUD read his eye movements? Does he control the repulsors with specific hand gestures?

Johnz

Neo Member
"
A recent tweet from James Gunn caught my interest:

"(@JamesGunn)
Happy birthday to my great pal @SethGreen, who will hopefully be joining me in London soon (and, no, not because I’m casting him as Drax.)"

Whether this is just a normal buddy hangout or Seth Green joining the cast if GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is just speculation at this point. Or maybe Green possibly voicing Rocket Raccoon perhaps?....we shall see."

copied off of marvel cinematic u facebook.

I really hope Seth Green isn't Rocket. Not even because I think Rocket should be Cockney, I'm willing to give up that, but because Seth's voice is fucking everywhere and I think Rocket should be more distinctive than that.

Am I the only one that would love to see Gabriel Iglesias voice Rock Raccoon? Give him a Mexican-ish accent?

He just posted this picture on facebook,
I doubt it's for MCU, seeing as it looks like it's for a cartoon movie(look behind him), but I think he would be a great fit that could add quite a bit of comedy to the movie. I don't want to be "that guy", but it could add some diversity to the cast as well?

But it seems like a lot of you guys want a British accent, so I am going to guess that this won't get much backing. Oh well :)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Iron Man Prelude comic ends with
Stark making an "Iron Legion" of suits that he needs to fight the terrorist group (the Ten Rings), including one that looks like the black stealth suit.

This potentially means that the rumours about Iron Man 3 ending with
him controlling all the armors to fight the Mandarin might be true, also explaining the Mark 42.

Hex

Banned
I really hope Seth Green isn't Rocket. Not even because I think Rocket should be Cockney, I'm willing to give up that, but because Seth's voice is fucking everywhere and I think Rocket should be more distinctive than that.

Ray Winstone or bust

Yeah, plus it'd be weird as he's the voice of Rick Jones / A Bomb in the upcoming Hulk cartoon.

Macka

How does Tony control the suit? Is it just voice commands with Jarvis or does the HUD read his eye movements? Does he control the repulsors with specific hand gestures?
I'd like to know the answer to this as well...I've never really thought about it before. Thought-controlled?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'd like to know the answer to this as well...I've never really thought about it before. Thought-controlled?
The Extremis suit is controlled by thought, done so because his old suits were not fast and responsive enough and he needed to take things to another level. The rest and most of the suits, I'm not quite sure TBH.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
New Thor: The Dark World toys featuring Thor, Loki and the Dark Elves:

thor_the_dark_world_toys_action_figure.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_toys_action_figures_armor.jpg

thor_the_dark_world_toys_mjolnir.jpg

Strange seeing movie Thor wearing his helmet. I really wish we could have seen his helmet in Avengers.

Top Bottom