• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
...Thor is lookin badass, and less space viking more sword and sorcery...find me an absolute 10 for my enchantress and a big bad ass bruiser for executioner and lets delve into Vanaheim!

The guy they picked for Starlord looks terrible. In the cartoon he was a slim guy with master Chiefs voice which was fucking badass. I hope the movie can still deliever the goods.

The guy they picked for Starlord looks terrible. In the cartoon he was a slim guy with master Chiefs voice which was fucking badass. I hope the movie can still deliever the goods.

You take that back. He's with the fucking FBI.

1349015354383fikmm.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So after Extremis by Warren Ellis where do I start reading for Iron Man comics?
I would start at Invincible Iron Man volume 5. It's fairly recent, has a decent, but not crazy amount of issues (60 including when they started renumbering them for some reason), and then move on to the Marvel NOW! series that's only 6 issues in thus far. Then you can go back and read other essentials like Armor Wars, etc.

eastx

I hope the Dark Elves actually look good on film. Every photo and that toy shot I've seen look totally dumb to me.

Tom-Hiddleston-BTS-Avengers.jpg

behind the scenes from The Avengers, dont worry

It's how Avengers III will end. Everyone dies, Loki realized the futility of his actions and chooses to become the hero he always could have been.

Once Thanos is dead, he seals off the earth from all other advanced worlds and kills himself so that there are no more superhumans, villains, gods, or metahumans. The last shot is Nick Fury sitting alone in silence, contemplating.

Fade to black

It's how Avengers III will end. Everyone dies, Loki realized the futility of his actions and chooses to become the hero he always could have been.

Once Thanos is dead, he seals off the earth from all other advanced worlds and kills himself so that there are no more superhumans, villains, gods, or metahumans. The last shot is Nick Fury sitting alone in silence, contemplating the file before him marked "SENTRY".

Fade to black

You know......IMO and all that

Akahige

Once Thanos is dead, he seals off the earth from all other advanced worlds and kills himself so that there are no more superhumans, villains, gods, or metahumans. The last shot is Nick Fury sitting alone in silence, contemplating.

Fade to black
That would take balls

Pachimari

Do you guys think Marvel will make use of their DareDevil license anytime? I'm just so excited to see him back on the silver screen.

TDLink

Do you guys think Marvel will make use of their DareDevil license anytime? I'm just so excited to see him back on the silver screen.

Yeah but I have a feeling on TV before film. I think Marvel is waiting to see if SHIELD goes well and then if it does use television as the platform for their street-level heroes.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah but I have a feeling on TV before film. I think Marvel is waiting to see if SHIELD goes well and then if it does use television as the platform for their street-level heroes.

Tv would be a much better venue for Daredevil. There's not a lot of need to do huge special effects and some of his best stories were long slow burn arcs that could translate well to the small screen.

Pachimari

I would be all for a tv show but I would like to see a successful movie seeing that DareDevil is my second favorite superhero after Spidey. :(

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Another scoop from Latino Review:

EXCLUSIVE: Looks Like Marvel Found Their Drax The Destroyer For ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’

Looks like Marvel found their guy to play Drax the Destroyer in the upcoming Guardians Of The Galaxy. Jason Momoa who played Conan in the Lionsgate reboot, and is best known for playing Khal Drogo in the first season of Game Of Thrones, flew out to London to screen test on Wednesday. It was reported earlier that Isiah Mustafa, Dave Bautista, and Brian Patrick also tested the role of Drax. According to sources, Momoa’s screen test went so good that Marvel offered him the part and his reps have now countered, so the negotiations are ongoing.

Ohhhh man. Momoa is so perfect for Drax. Marvel continues to knock it out of the park with their casting choices.

I can't fucking wait for this movie especially if they keep this up. Rocket and Groot casting better blow my mind.

J10

Banned
Fucking Drax The Destroyer. Is it registering in your heads how ridiculously awesome it is that this is even happening?

Momoa really impressed me in Game of Thrones, and he is a great match for the character. I think Guardians may well be my most anticipated Marvel movie at the moment.

Momoa really impressed me in Game of Thrones, and he is a great match for the character. I think Guardians may well be my most anticipated Marvel movie at the moment.

I find it so hard to care about the other Phase 2 films when they're all sequels and Guardians is so batshit insane in comparison.

I hope GOTG does well so Marvel can make a Drax movie based on that storyline where he crashlands on Earth in a small alaskan town with several alien excons.

Top Bottom