• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Mary Elizabeth Winstead would “love” to work with Edgar Wright again

Wright definitely does know how to keep himself busy, having just completed “The World’s End” and now gearing up for his Marvel superhero movie “Ant-Man.” When we asked Winstead if she would try to finagle herself a part in that movie — after all, it still hasn’t cast any leads yet — she laughingly admitted that she’d love to be involved.

“Sure, I can be in ‘Ant-Man.’ Why not?” she said. “I love him and hopefully we’ll work together again.”

richiek

New Iron Man 3 poster spotted in theaters:

40228451.png

Gweneth Paltrow's face looks weird in that pic.

JdFoX187

Banned
Does.... does that mean the "other guy" will be making an appearance?????

Doubtful, this is the most contained MCU story since Iron Man. Sort of wish I hadn't seen the last part of that trailer, even though I knew it was coming. Still hyped as fuck. Just hope this new company was up to the task with the CG.

richiek

Doubtful, this is the most contained MCU story since Iron Man. Sort of wish I hadn't seen the last part of that trailer, even though I knew it was coming. Still hyped as fuck. Just hope this new company was up to the task with the CG.

The spoilers posted in 4chan say otherwise.

J10

Banned
That 4chan thread apparently confirms
Pepper gets the Rescue Armor. Can you imagine the potential Avengers 2 lineup?

Iron Man (with Rescue and War Machine)
Drax, Gamora, Raccoon, Groot, Star Lord (with Nova and Adam Warlock)
Captain America (with Winter Soldier and Falcon)
Black Widow and Hawkeye
Thor (with The Warriors Three)
Hulk

All going up against Thanos, assuming he's set up to be as bad ass as he should be
with the Infinity Gauntlet
. Like half that roster would have to die.

Top Bottom