• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

I thought it was already confirmed to be Enchantress in Thor 2? Maybe it was just rumored?

I hope we get more Warriors Three and hot Silf on Thor action. Jane Foster can go jump in a Einstein Rosenberg bridge.

1z0UN.png

or

wx9YY.jpg

What no way, Ms. Marvel during Secret Invasion was amazing, and her battles made me appreciate her even more.
War of the Marvels was damn interesting....the writing might not have been perfect but the i couldnt help buying all the Ms. Marvel books during that arc.

P.S Im glad the relationship ended, it wasnt going anywhere.

They went on like one date together. I thought it could have been an interesting storyline.

Anyway, I haven't read that much Thor comics, but looking at the last Avenger's Earths mightiest heroes episode, couldn't Surtur be a potential villain in Thor 2? Would bring some of the other various realms into focus.

By the way, do you guys think that the cosmic cube is going to play a part in this? The Bifrost is still broken, and the cosmic cube allows them travel between realms.

Worry not fellow BRB fan, he will appear in Thor 3 and kick some arse.

But if Thor 3 is gonna be Surtur and Ragnarok, as it should be, I think there wouldn't be much room for Bill... meanwhile, it'd be fucking awesome to see Thor and Bill brawl in the sequel, and then team up against Scourge and Amora.

I think he'll definitely show up by Thor 3, though, agreed. (And then they can do Thanos Imperative)

Slayven

Not a fan of Apoc? If not, how come? Also, read that the Celestial tech opened him to evolve and awaken more with his mutant powers. He also had immortality from the beginning, too, from what I read. Plus, he has genius-level intellect.

He is a complete and total paper tiger. His only win was caused by Legion.

Carol wasnt in Fantastic Four.....i believe you are thinking of Frankie Raye.
No he is thinking of Sharon Ventura, Ms.Marvel II

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Ventura

2163618-shething.jpg

1215665-missmarvelsharonventura.jpg

Beth Cyra

I hope we get more Warriors Three and hot Silf on Thor action. Jane Foster can go jump in a Einstein Rosenberg bridge.

1z0UN.png

or

wx9YY.jpg

The single worst thing to happen in a marvel movie to me was them choosing to do the love story between Thor and Jane over Thor and Sif.

For as little time as W3 and Lady got they were amazing compared to the human sections and Lady was just a way better character compared to Jane.

The single worst thing to happen in a marvel movie to me was them choosing to do the love story between Thor and Jane over Thor and Sif.

For as little time as We and Lady got they were amazing compared to the human sections and Lady was just a way better character compared to Jane.

You speak truly, friend. The whole romance was a joke. Who wouldn't want to bang Chris Hemsworth? All I got was that Jane and Thor were just horny. He was there and she was there so why not?

Yup I really dug Sif and the Warrior's Three. I remember talking to my friends and agreeing on that the movie would've been a lot more fun if it was just the gang doing stuff.

noah111

Still Alive
I hope for the sequel, they won't be on Earth for long.
Same here. I think we will have a love triangle or sorts, or something that splinters Jane and Thor. Enchantress? Hela? I don't know, but I think Jane will get to see all the realms for the first time (along with the audience).

You speak truly, friend. The whole romance was a joke. Who wouldn't want to bang Chris Hemsworth? All I got was that Jane and Thor were just horny. He was there and she was there so why not?
They definitely realize this. Feige was telling about what this relationship even is, how it was just 3 days in the desert, is it just a crush, etc. It'll be fun to see where they go with that.

Same here. I think we will have a love triangle or sorts, or something that splinters Jane and Thor. Enchantress? Hela? I don't know, but I think Jane will get to see all the realms for the first time (along with the audience).

They definitely realize this. Feige was telling about what this relationship even is, how it was just 3 days in the desert, is it just a crush, etc. It'll be fun to see where they go with that.

Well I think they spent that nickle. They even go out of their way to mention Jane in the Avengers movie. Even still I wouldn't mind a backtrack or just Mephisto Jane out of the movies. Something. Feige, pls :(

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Hogan was part of the reason people didn't like Iron Man 2 right?

No clue. He was just kinda there. Didn't mind him, but he didn't leave an impression either.

Tobor

I have to admit, I'm more hyped for Thor 2 than Iron Man 3.

Kevin Feige said:
“[The heart of the movie is] Thor and Jane, to continue that dynamic.  Really they were only together for three days, and do they love each other? Do they like each other? Do they know each other?  We’re acknowledging that that love story in the first movie was sort of a quick crush, essentially, over the course of three quick days in the middle of the desert.  And [the heart of the movie is also] the relationship between Thor and Odin, which does change drastically as it did over the course of the first movie, and picks up and continues from there.”

Ahh yeah.

noah111

Still Alive
I'm sure Thor 2 will be a fun romp that expands the MCU's scope but IM3 will be an actual movie, y'know with feelings and stuff.
I don't think Thor 2 is going to be another MCU stepping stone as CA and Thor 1 were. It'll be it's own thing for the most part. The appealing aspect of it will the the fantasy and space elements, in exploring the realms. That isn't really tied to anything in the MCU, but gives you some perspective on how big it all really is. I don't doubt it'll be a great standalone too.

I don't think Thor 2 is going to be another MCU stepping stone as CA and Thor 1 were. It'll be it's own thing for the most part. The appealing aspect of it will the the fantasy and space elements, in exploring the realms. That isn't really tied to anything in the MCU, but gives you some perspective on how big it all really is. I don't doubt it'll be a great standalone too.
Anything's possible I guess, but TV director and two blegh writers don't exactly inspire much faith on my part like a Shane Black director/writer combo does.

1z0UN.png

I know she said she really would like to play X-23 in a movie. But I agree. There were lots more W3 segments as deleted scenes, it's a shame they didn't edit them back into the film and release an extended cut.

nomis

Anything's possible I guess, but TV director and two blegh writers don't exactly inspire much faith on my part like a Shane Black director/writer combo does.

If he does half as well at making a MCU movie as the TV director in your avatar, then we'll be in for a treat.

Yet, agreed about Shane fucking Black.

ReiGun

I don't think Black Panther should have a movie, yet. Maybe cameos in Thor 2, IM3, etc before Avengers 2 like Black Widow and Hawkeye? Thoughts?

I'm still holding on hope that Cap 2 will involve Cap going on a mission to Wakanda and the two teaming up, but with Winter Soldier apparently on deck, that's probably too much.

I'm still holding on hope that Cap 2 will involve Cap going on a mission to Wakanda and the two teaming up, but with Winter Soldier apparently on deck, that's probably too much.
Yeah, using a Cap movie just to set up Black Panther? Not happening.

All the rumors were headed towards Enchantress and Hela, and he doesn't have the body to play Executioner. Unless he's some sort of minor villain, talk about a curveball.

y2dvd

For as little time as W3 and Lady got they were amazing compared to the human sections and Lady was just a way better character compared to Jane.

To me, I don't mind the love story. It was just that Jane's character was really annoying and I didn't care for her.

Szu

I know she said she really would like to play X-23 in a movie. But I agree. There were lots more W3 segments as deleted scenes, it's a shame they didn't edit them back into the film and release an extended cut.

She can't do that!!! She'll confuse the audience.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Question: With Ultron's eventual introduction into the universe, is there room for Ultimo? If so, how would you see Ultimo working for a potential inclusion in an Iron Man film?

Top Bottom