• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Closer look:

yqa61.jpg

Call me crazy, but I kinda like it. I think it'd be better with less red though.

jph139

I think it's pretty cool. Not at all traditional, and it definitely feels "plasticy" but I think it will look pretty good in action.

duckroll

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/14/comic-con-thor-2-title-buzz-and-ant-man-footage

IGN is hearing that Thor 2 will be titled Thor: The Darkest World. The title will be revealed during today's Marvel panel at San Diego Comic-Con panel in Hall H. We hear there may even be some footage from the film shown. (We'd imagine it might be visual effects/proof of concept-type stuff.)

Want even more cool Marvel movie news? That Ant-Man footage that Edgar Wright recently shot will be shown to the fans, according to our sources.

There will also be an announcement made about the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, as has been expected.

Gartooth

Iron Man's new armor looks pretty cool, also can't believe how many Iron Man suits there have been in only 3 movies, I recognized a majority of them, but even then there were some suits that I hadn't even noticed before. (for example, never knew there was 2 distinct IM suits in the Avengers)

xptoxyz

Iron Man's new armor looks pretty cool, also can't believe how many Iron Man suits there have been in only 3 movies, I recognized a majority of them, but even then there were some suits that I hadn't even noticed before. (for example, never knew there was 2 distinct IM suits in the Avengers)

It's been a few months, but wasn't there a whole scene about it being a new suit(the second one in the film)?

Randdalf

Should Marvel buy back the rights to some of their other franchises already put on film (e.g. Fantastic Four) and reboot them? Would you want them to?

Dram

No, they might stop experimenting with lesser known characters if they have the rights to X-Men and Spider-Man.

Vega

Should Marvel buy back the rights to some of their other franchises already put on film (e.g. Fantastic Four) and reboot them? Would you want them to?

X-Men and Spidey are fine where they are. But they should absolutely try to get back Fantastic 4 and Silver Surfer. Especially since the Marvel movies are going cosmic. Its not right the Fantastic 4 can't be involved with it. :(

Gartooth

It's been a few months, but wasn't there a whole scene about it being a new suit(the second one in the film)?

Yeah, they showed Iron Man putting on a different suit in the movie, I just didn't know that the second suit had a distinct design while watching it. ;)

TDLink

Next 3 MCU films re-confirmed:

• May 3 2013: Iron Man 3
  • November 8 2013: Thor Sequel
  • April 4 2014: Captain America Sequel

DarkWish

4 movies in active development right now:
- Iron Man 3
- Thor: The Dark World
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Guardians of the Galaxy

This is all coming from the panel at SDCC. Also, GOTG includes Drax, Groot, Starlord, Gamora, and Rocket Racoon.

LiK

4 movies in active development right now:
- Iron Man 3
- Thor: The Dark World
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Guardians of the Galaxy

This is all coming from the panel at SDCC. Also, GOTG includes Drax, Groot, Starlord, Gamora, and Rocket Racoon.

fuck yea

DarkWish

Ant-Man test footage being shown!

EDIT: By the way, I'm not at the panel. Just reading the live-blog. Just thought I'd clarify.

Gartooth

Does anyone now if they are using a modern time period for Ant-Man? (it was rumored that Hank's story would take place during the 50's)

Top Bottom