• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Ithil

Does anyone now if they are using a modern time period for Ant-Man? (it was rumored that Hank's story would take place during the 50's)

That was a long while ago, back before the MCU was even considered by Marvel. I imagine it would be present day now.

Cartman86

Banned
lol Pegg and Edgar Wright were talking about London on Twitter all day and how it's raining to make us think he wouldn't be at the Con.

noah111

Still Alive
The costume looks a lot like the IRREDEEMABLE ANT-MAN costume
ant_man_Br.png

Sounds good.

Ithil

Thanks, I always seem to see that description pop up from time to time.

I think Wright wanted to have Henry Pym in the 1950s as Ant-Man, then end in the present day with Scott Lang becoming the new Ant-Man. This was in around 2004-2005 though

IM3 sounds nuts!

6:26

Agent M: Montage time. Lots of destruction and Tony looking worried. Iron Patriot armor. Nasty looking villain. The 10 rings. Tony's house. Helicopters firing missles at Stark's house. HOLY Sd;slfkansd;lfkhas;ldkfja'sdlkf

6:27

Agent M: Destruction everywhere. Iron Man getting buried underwater

6:28

Agent M: There's a voiceover. "As you cry out for mercy, you will be silenced." Showing the Iron Man 3logo. OH SNAP. Ben Kingsley. The Mandarin?!

Salsa

IM3 sounds nuts!

6:26

Agent M: Montage time. Lots of destruction and Tony looking worried. Iron Patriot armor. Nasty looking villain. The 10 rings. Tony's house. Helicopters firing missles at Stark's house. HOLY Sd;slfkansd;lfkhas;ldkfja'sdlkf

6:27

Agent M: Destruction everywhere. Iron Man getting buried underwater

Agent M: Lots of people yelling that they love everyone

Gartooth

So wait, did that rumored leak about Marvel movie details turn out true? (the one with Dr. Strange showing up in Thor 2 for reference)

Ithil

I guess they thought all the 2's and 3's everywhere were going to look messy. Subtitles for CA and Thor work grand. After Iron Man 3 (which already had the naming conventions set with 2) they'll probably reserve the numbers for full Avengers films.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I may be reaching here, but those ships in the background seem to have the shape of the Nova Force emblem as seen on the helmet of my avatar.

Top Bottom