• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Cartman86

Banned
EDIT: Official image for posterity.

500201bc0916a.jpg

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Clearer pic makes those ships or whatever those are look like the Nova Corps symbol even more. Fairly sure he's in this.

Tucah

you speak so well
I'm so fucking happy we're finally getting a cosmic Marvel movie. That concept art is perfect. I hope Nova's in, or at least teased in a post-credits scene.

Salsa

1Tony Stark calls the workshop the birthing suite. he's filming t how the new armor gets put on him. Christmas in Hollis. The robot arms are holding cameras. Tony hits his arm to get the stuff to come to him. Parts keep flying at Tony. One part goes careening off and crashing into the Mark four, I think. Tony flying around and . oh someone just got ejected for trying to record the footage. That's a jerk move, person.
okay, back to the Happy Hogan stuff. Happy Hogan quit because it didn't mkake sense being Iron Man's bodyguard. Lots of destruction. Tony Stark looking very distressed. The new War Machine armor is what's painted like the Iron Patriot. SO COOL. "Lesson number one: heroes, there's no such thing." that's a line by the Mandarin. Hall of Armors exploding EVERYWHERE. Tony Stark's house falling into the sea is crazy. Oh man. The Iron Man 3 logo is super cool. It's battle damaged. Love it. And yeah, that epic shot of the Mandarin.

Ithil

The lineup makes it seem extremely likely Thanos will indeed play a part in the movie.

Thanos will probably not have anything to do with IM 3 or CA 2 (or CA: WS now) whatsoever, but he might get a look in for Thor 2, since that's a more cosmic movie. Then GOTG properly introduces him in a larger role, in time for Avengers 2 to have him as the main villain.

This whole thing is coming together really well. They've planned it excellently so far. Now we just need room for Ant-Man.

Cartman86

Banned
So will Phase 2 be

Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World

Captain America: Winter Solider
Guardians of the Galaxy

Ant-Man
Avengers 2

6 movies like Phase 1. Or will they treat Guardians as phase 2's Avengers and wait a little longer to get that sequel right?

Ithil

So will Phase 2 be

Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World

Captain America: Winter Solider
Guardians of the Galaxy

Ant-Man
Avengers 2

6 movies like Phase 1.

Cosmic Marvel is blown wide open by Thor: TDW, GOTG and TA2, so I guess Phase 3 would be the time to get a Doctor Strange movie going.

remnant

Banned
I don't remember any Nova ship looking like their crests. I think you're kinda reaching.

I hope he is in it though.

Edit: Oh and where are the non-believers?!

I'm finally going to have to catch up on the Cosmic Marvel books in anticipation. Can't wait. I'll probably learn RR/Nova in UMvC3 too just for kicks!

Recon

Banned
I am much more excited for Phase 2 than I was for any phase 1 film(besides Avengers). Ant-Man and GotG have potential to be the best non-avengers films yet..hopefully anyways.

Top Bottom