• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Mariolee

Mid-Credits? Wow, soon movies will also feature the content BEFORE THE CREDITS.

sSlKi.gif

mjc

xia..(sorry, i just cannot remember his name, he works for ilm) implied that it was because of money. i still think its stupid to give it to a company that mostly does effects for shitty german (made for tv) movies.

I'm kind of worried about this. Is there a place we can check out past work from this new company?

Mr. Sam

Ooh. I'm hyped for the hype. I can't wait to be hyped!

It'll be revealed that Ant-Man was helping out during the alien invasion all along, it's just that no one noticed. And he was eating Thor's shawarma crumbs.

Ant-Men are so tiny. And petty.

KingDirk

Can anybody recommend me some good Henry Pym, or Ant-Man/Men, comics? Read the FF preview in Now! .1, and my recent catching up on Marvel goings-on has me in love with its weirder corners.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Why won't Marvel please GAF and give us BLACK PANTHER??!! URGH

Exactly, I want Black Panther, but they HAD to shove Falcon in our faces...

Ms.Marve;/Captain Marvel and Black Panther please. :)

Then buy Spider-Man right back and add him to Avenger 3, along with Iron Fist and Luke Cage...

Beth Cyra

It seems I'm still the only one that prefers Falcon to BP. Hated BP, granted I warmed up to him a bit after EMH, but I think I will kinda always have a distaste for him after all the nonsense.

Slayven

I may be the only person alive that doesn't want Spider-Man in the Avengers.

Yes. Yes you are.

I am huge Spiderstan, and I can think of a long list of Avenger's characters that should appear before him. Spidey works best in small groups, 4 including him max. But since we yet to see true Spidey banter on screen yet, the point is mote.

ReiGun

I'll take Falcon over BP.
Smh. A hot mess.

I am huge Spiderstan, and I can think of a long list of Avenger's characters that should appear before him. Spidey works best in small groups, 4 including him max. But since we yet to see true Spidey banter on screen yet, the point is mote.

Same here. I love me some Spidey, but he's better off on his own, or in small groups like you said.

ReiGun

Would somebody please explain this love affair GAF has with BP?

He's a cool character and Christopher Priest's sun on his book is one of my favorite runs on a character. At least, that's why I like him.

Also, that BP vs SS thing is always taken out of context. Surfer was sandbagging to get information.

defeat12.jpg

Edit: Mephisto was also sandbagging for the lolz.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Exactly, I want Black Panther, but they HAD to shove Falcon in our faces...

Ms.Marve;/Captain Marvel and Black Panther please. :)

Then buy Spider-Man right back and add him to Avenger 3, along with Iron Fist and Luke Cage...

...? black panther would be in an avengers movie but for captain america...the winter soldier theres definitely going to be falcon, black widow, bucky, and probably fury. Brubaker did a really good job during his run.

nomis

no god no no no no no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey man, at least he had quips. I think he has the charisma to be breathing the same air as Downey and Hemsworth, and I'm pressed to think of another actor in the entire Sony/Fox Marvel portfolio that I can say the same of.

No need to spoil this. There's no shame in loving Nextwave, brother.

nextwave-agentsofhate-11-017-018-thumb.jpg

I know, but I have said it more than a few times in this thread and it's never gotten any interest in here so I figured people just don't care.

Really, it has awesome characters with dynamic powers and crazy concepts for enemies ... it already reads like a big budget summer flick so why not make it one?

It just screams "AMAZING ACTION FLICK!!!". Sad that no one in charge thinks so.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
...? black panther would be in an avengers movie but for captain america...the winter soldier theres definitely going to be falcon, black widow, bucky, and probably fury. Brubaker did a really good job during his run.

Sam Jackson is confirmed to be appearing in Winter Soldier. Also add Sharon Carter to the mix.

Eh, I happen to think Andrew Garfield would fit into the MCU pretty great.

Call me crazy, but I wonder if Marvel/Disney can go around Sony and use Miles Morales as Spider-Man in the MCU?

ReiGun

I know, but I have said it more than a few times in this thread and it's never gotten any interest in here so I figured people just don't care.

Really, it has awesome characters with dynamic powers and crazy concepts for enemies ... it already reads like a big budget summer flick so why not make it one?

It just screams "AMAZING ACTION FLICK!!!". Sad that no one in charge thinks so.

I know. It even comes with its own theme song. That said, it might be too "out there" for the general public.

I know. It even comes with its own theme song. That said, it might be too "out there" for the general public.

That's why the only reason anything Marvel is doing has given me any kind of hope it's the fact that they're making a GotG movie. Of what we know about it it's gonna have at least 2 characters that are completely CGIed and it's not even taking place on earth. It looks big, action packed, funny and stars a bunch of non-heroes trying to do their thing in a surrealistic setting ... if there's any movie that they're making that could be proof-of-concept for a Nextwave movie it would be that.

But Nextwave likely isn't big enough to get a once of attention from movie in that way. I could only see it happening if they want some more team movies that star a diverse set of characters with some great eye candy looking powers to make use of these trucks full of cash the Avengers have made them.

But hell, I would be more than happy with this being an animated mini-series. Just do SOMETHING with it :/

Iron Man 3 plot synopsis:

I'm semi-hard right now.

Jesus fucking christ the Falcon is godawful.

He's the black guy with wings right? He's such a blah character that's all I remember.

Here the teaser trailer for the Iron Man 3
teaser trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=askHCPHNRsM

I am rock hard right now.

Eh, I happen to think Andrew Garfield would fit into the MCU pretty great.

I haven't seen the movie yet... but I could see that.

Sam Jackson is confirmed to be appearing in Winter Soldier. Also add Sharon Carter to the mix.

Will Amanda Righetti play her?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

I'm fine with Falcon having short role in Cap America 2. However....

No, I was talking about rumor that we were supposed to get Black Panther movie by Latino. Apparently they dropped the plan, and put Falcon in Avenger 2. That is big if rumor is true.

Top Bottom