• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizz

Al Pacino is obviously Mephisto. :p
I think that could work. I'm hoping that since Marvel plan on introducing more supernatural elements like Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange in the MCU that eventually this paves the way for Ghost Rider to make his debut under the Marvel banner (thank god Sony doesn't license the character anymore).

Ithil

From the GOTG, AoU behind the scenes:

vkB7FnQ.jpg

They all look delightfully absurd before the effects are added.

Gfycat

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So probably Tonys mom. Also how does falcon get his wings back after they are captured.
No, since Tony's mom is dead.
And Falcon doesn't have the wings before that, so one would assume they stashed them in a safe location.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I like that... I like that a lot.

Edit: I posted it over the thread with the announcement. It will probably get a bit more exposure over there.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
What will it be attached to? Into the Woods?
Weirder things have happened, I suppose. I saw a screening of Into the Woods about two weeks ago, and I don't know that it'd be my pick to premiere the Ant-Man trailer...but Disney. I guess.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
So how many Avengers will we have met on screen (that we currently are aware of) by the time Infinity War starts?

Captain America
Falcon
Winter Soldier
Iron Man
War Machine/Iron Patriot
Rescue (sort of)
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Hulk
Thor
Mockingbird
Quake
The Vision
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Captain Marvel
Ant-Man
Wasp (maybe?)
Daredevil
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Jessica Jones
+ The Guardians of the Galaxy
+ The Inhumans

Pachimari

Who is Rescue?

And what movies would you want in Phase 4?

Guardians of the Galaxy 3
Ant-Man 2
Captain Marvel 2
Inhumans 2
Dr Strange 2
Black Panther 2
NEW CHARACTER (Punisher?)
NEW CHARACTER (Defenders?)
Avengers 4

What other characters do Marvel have in their archive they can pull out?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Who is Rescue?
Pepper (that's also the name of her armor).

Rescue is Pepper and she doesn't count.
She totally does, especially since her feats include:
effectively spying and getting data for Tony, saving his ass multiple times, readying and pulling the switch that kills Obie, getting the MkV to Tony, have Hammer arrested, run Stark Industries (even before he made her CEO it's implied she was already running it behind the scenes), kill Killian, and take out the trash (occasionally).
She more effective than some full fledged Avengers even.

I know its not the case, but I hope Pepper still has extremis powers, but just a stable form. It'd be pretty badass.
I think that when Tony said that he fixed her, it meant he only removed the exploding part, as having everything else would be pretty beneficial for everyone.

Pepper is Tony Stark's secretary right?
Have you watched the films?
Honest question.

rexor0717

I think that when Tony said that he fixed her, it meant he only removed the exploding part, as having everything else would be pretty beneficial for everyone.

Yep, she was already pretty self sufficient, but having her be super powered would definitely help keep her safe in the face of whatever enemy Tony is currently battling.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Rescue is Pepper and she doesn't count.
She definitely counts, as backed up in a post a couple above this one. Do I actually think she'll show up in her armor again? No. But it's possible. Paltrow seems game on returning at some point, especially if she's powered up.

I didn't put Night Nurse on that list because I'm not convinced that that is who Rosario Dawson is playing.

Tom_Cody

She definitely counts, as backed up in a post a couple above this one. Do I actually think she'll show up in her armor again? No. But it's possible. Paltrow seems game on returning at some point, especially if she's powered up.

I didn't put Night Nurse on that list because I'm not convinced that that is who Rosario Dawson is playing.
I was at the NYCC panel, and we were shown a scene of her very directly being Night Nurse (and not Elektra).

Pachimari

Pepper (that's also the name of her armor).

She totally does, especially since her feats include:
effectively spying and getting data for Tony, saving his ass multiple times, readying and pulling the switch that kills Obie, getting the MkV to Tony, have Hammer arrested, run Stark Industries (even before he made her CEO it's implied she was already running it behind the scenes), kill Killian, and take out the trash (occasionally).
She more effective than some full fledged Avengers even.

Have you watched the films?
Honest question.
Yeah I have watched the films. But I never saw her as a superhero or avenger and still don't.
But maybe I should rewatch Iron Man 3 cause I don't remember that one well.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I was at the NYCC panel, and we were shown a scene of her very directly being Night Nurse (and not Elektra).
Ohhh, thanks. The only thing I'd ever heard about her being Night Nurse was that comment about how "she's a nurse at night."

I wasn't holding out for her being Elektra. If we get that character at all this season, I bet it'll be in a super brief cameo at the end of the finale.

yeah I think they're avoiding straight up calling her Night Nurse just because it's kind of a silly name, and they're going to be playing it pretty straight with her. the character's real name should suffice I don't think they're really going to refer to her as Night Nurse on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom