• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

It's obviously Jennifer Lawrence + Jennifer Kent. Duh. Wait, no, Natalie Portman has directed a movie, so clearly it's Natalie Dormer + Natalie Portman.

They getting busy up in there.

https://twitter.com/WHIHOfficial/status/723891728302776326

Crater in New Mexico rumored to have held #Thor’s hammer continues to draw crowds. #Newsfront

CgvHsLJUgAAgHIu.jpg

https://twitter.com/WHIHOfficial/status/723974951766659072

Government says clean-up of Potomac River after destruction of #SHIELD “nearing end.” #Newsfront

https://twitter.com/WHIHOfficial/status/724267578596544512

Many questions still unanswered after Pym Tech HQ explosion: Who was responsible? Where were the Avengers?

Cg0dhj-UkAAjv0J.jpg

Just saw the movie "Boy" and realized that the director of that will be doing Thor: Ragnarok.

A very interesting choice, for sure, but I'm very excited to see what he does with it.

Bizazedo

This guy seems to believe that Marvel and Fox are working out a deal to bring the Fantastic Four to the MCU, which is the reason why the Inhumans was pulled.

Well, if almost 9k view guy says so :).

I'd love for it to happen, but want a bit of a better source.

Yeah. I mean, a few years ago, Marvel getting the rights to make Fantastic Four movies would be insane news but they've been so good at making shit like Inhumans work that is kind of prefer that. Phase 4 being about Galactus would be cool too, Silver Surfer popping up in Guardians and then an Earth based movie.

That being said, Fox doesn't even own the rights to Fantastic Four so I don't think this guy knows what he's on about.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I was wondering about that today... I mean it wouldn't be the first time ABC has greenlit a Marvel show without a pilot, but I'm guessing it won't be a show for this fall... maybe Spring?

maybe Gallavant's spot =P

right before Most Wanted airs

GAMEPROFF

Banned
IHavelce, after watching Civil War, has your opinion changed regarding Steve is wrong?
You can answer in the Spoilerthread if you want of course.

IHaveIce

Banned
IHavelce, after watching Civil War, has your opinion changed regarding Steve is wrong?
You can answer in the Spoilerthread if you want of course.
Ok guys, don't click on the spoiler bars for this one if you have not seen the movie:

I think he still is a hypocrite, he doesn't like Widow and Fury lying to him or keeping facts from him, but
he did the same with Tony and he at least admits it atr the end of the movie.

He ignored important things just because it was Bucky, I think the government and Tony have a fair point how they can't act all on their own but don't face the reperation costs etc of course I also see why Cap is scared that they lose control over their acts and how they could be misused.

Both sides did do wrong stuff but all in all I think Cap should have put more thoughts into his actions

Though Tony also really should have been more cautious.

Hawkeye was super dumb though, complaining about being put to prison AFTER it was known how you would be criminal if you act without agreeing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom