• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the 'Thor: The Dark World' steelbook Blu-Ray? It seems to be a Europe only thing because Zavvi.

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/thor-2...n-steelbook-includes-2d-version/10867175.html

10867175-1389270292-735943.jpg

DieH@rd

Banned
Short with the mandarin is really nice. Its a shame that this and Agent Carter short were not expanded and produced as 45min pilot episodes to their own shows.

J10

Banned
It is pretty good, but I'm inclined to not care at this point. I can appreciate the attempt at rectifying the bullshit in Iron Man 3, but it shouldn't have gone down the way it did to begin with. An Iron Man 4 with both Downey and a real Mandarin seems too remote of a possibility, so why even bother?

Son Of D

Batista to debut GOTG trailer at Wrestlemania confirmed

hopefully it's long before that lol

Why do I get the feeling that this could actually happen?

Has anyone seen the 'Thor: The Dark World' steelbook Blu-Ray? It seems to be a Europe only thing because Zavvi.

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/thor-2...n-steelbook-includes-2d-version/10867175.html

10867175-1389270292-735943.jpg

The lack of title on the spine bothers me a bit, same with the Frozen steelbook Zavvi are offering. Messes with my mild OCD. Shame because I do like the art for it and Frozen.

A Hawkeye one shot in his crummy New Jersery Apartment with Pizza Dog would be the best thing ever.

People, tweet Feige and Whedon about it.

I am sure they are aware. They are also probably aware that a one shot would not be enough to satisfy fan demand for Pizza Dog on screen.

I still don't know why they don't do these one shots before the movies in theaters like how Pixar and Disney do their short films.

I am sure they are aware. They are also probably aware that a one shot would not be enough to satisfy fan demand for Pizza Dog on screen.

I still don't know why they don't do these one shots before the movies in theaters like how Pixar and Disney do their short films.

It would be so awesome if they did them like that.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Can someone explain what Hawkguy is to me?

Here, edumacate yourself.

It's a brilliant solo series written by Matt Fraction and (mostly) drawn by David Aja, who has managed to create some of the most creative pages in recent comic history and elevates the narrative to a whole new level. There's also the magnificent Katy Kate (aka Lady Hawkguy) and a whole lot of exes giving shit to Clint. Because he's a dumbass. An incredibly relatable, incredibly likeable dumbass.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It makes me sad to read an issue where Aja isn't doing the art.

Francavilla is pretty good, but Aja's work is a tour the force. The covers alone are god tier.

He's also insanely talented at drawing females (or just humans, really) without making them overly sexualized. Issue 8 was incredible in that regard. That sass.

Brilliant job by Annie Wu in those full page illustrations, too.

I'd love a Hawkeye one-shot and/or a Bruce Banner one-shot before Avengers 2, since the two of them are kinda getting left out of the Phase 2 films (outside of Banner's brief cameo at the end of IM3). But I can't see either of those things happening because they'd likely count toward the contracted films Marvel's getting out of those guys, and Marvel wants to make the most of those.

Well I feel properly hypocritical (and possibly sexist).

The rumor that Dr. Doom may be gender-switched has me a bit iffy, yet I'm fine-ish with MBJ as Torch.

I mean, either way I don't want the movie to be made so the rights revert to Marvel, but.

:/

Well I feel properly hypocritical (and possibly sexist).

The rumor that Dr. Doom may be gender-switched has me a bit iffy, yet I'm fine-ish with MBJ as Torch.

I mean, either way I don't want the movie to be made so the rights revert to Marvel, but.

:/
WHAT. THE. FUCK? Where is this rumor? Are they making Doom some spurned lover of Reed's now?

I didn't think they could fuck that character up anymore than they already did. Guess I was wrong.
Edit: just saw on Hollywood Reporter. Wtf?

as horrible as that sounds:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/fantastic-four-screen-tests-emmy-677249
Dr. Doom is said to be the villain of the reboot (the character appeared in Fox’s two previous movies and was played by Julian McMahon). The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision is hearing that the studio is likely to go for a big name and isn’t ruling out switching genders for the role.

just for the fun of it, who would you cast as the female DR. DOOM?

Marvel better be summoning Silver Surfer to herald Galactus to planet FOX before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom