• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he looks like a Boo from Super Mario in that poster

It's a Lost Soul from Doom
images

So, are BR UHD releases planned for the future?

Nothing on that yet, who knows when it'll happen, if ever. I wonder how wonky the home-video rights are for the Phase One stuff, and maybe that's why it's not been happening.

Even so, none of Disney's other releases have hit 4K format. Heck, I think Luke Cage might be the first Disney-affiliated 4K content via the Netflix deal on PS4 Pro? Maybe they don't see a future in dealing with UHD physical media and would rather stream it out?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Nothing on that yet, who knows when it'll happen, if ever. I wonder how wonky the home-video rights are for the Phase One stuff, and maybe that's why it's not been happening.

Even so, none of Disney's other releases have hit 4K format. Heck, I think Luke Cage might be the first Disney-affiliated 4K content via the Netflix deal on PS4 Pro? Maybe they don't see a future in dealing with UHD physical media and would rather stream it out?
Marvel sold the other studios out.
Its all theirs.
And Daredevil S01 was already 4k

Hmmmm...

Obviously they won't actually be the titles to most of the films, more like codenames or something similar, but interesting nonetheless.

The words:
Longing
Rusted
Furnace
Daybreak
Seventeen
Benign
Nine
Homecoming (Spider-Man)
One
Freight Car

It's a joke man

It was a joke
What are you talking about? Why would she be recast?

Terence Howard played Rhodey in IM1, had a very similar scene where he spied a silver (War Machine) Iron Man suit. Was then replaced by Don Cheadle.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
It's a joke man

It was a joke

Terence Howard played Rhodey in IM1, had a very similar scene where he spied a silver (War Machine) Iron Man suit. Was then replaced by Don Cheadle.
Yeah, but Howard is also [allegedly] a total tool to deal with. I don't think I've ever read the same about her.

Dalek

Leslie Jones Discovered Black Panther Last Night and It Was the Best

It’s really important to me that Marvel change the character’s name from Black Panther to Cat Dude or Big Ass Cat Man, in honor of Leslie Jones.

Leslie Jones’ presence on social media is a pure delight in a world so full of darkness. For example, last night, Jones watched Captain America: Civil War for what must have been the first time. And she had a strong reaction to the sudden appearance of Black Panther:

kyCrEKy.png

I wish it were a big ass cat, just so she wouldn’t be disappointed. This is, of course a joke, for it is impossible to be disappointed with Chadwick Boseman’s T’Challa. A sentiment that Jones went on to share:

cxEtCoZ.png

Beyond the purity of her enthusiasm, it’s also just nice to see someone react to this with no preconceived ideas. Even our first time seeing Civil War, we all—by virtue of our jobs—knew a ton about the movie. Even without that, as nerds we were aware that Black Panther would be showing up. Jones’ tweets are of a form of discovery we will not have. And it’s amazing.

mIxzlaa.png

Cat dude is serious.

Pachimari

Can't believe we only have like 2 weeks until Luke Cage. I'm not super hype about it, but I'm always looking forward to MCU installments. So I am slowly but surely getting a little bit excited.

Neoxon

Can't believe we only have like 2 weeks until Luke Cage. I'm not super hype about it, but I'm always looking forward to MCU installments. So I am slowly but surely getting a little bit excited.
That can sometimes be a blessing. This way, you can be blind-sided by how good Luke Cage may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom