• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guek

Banned
Fascinating. Between that video and the Every Frame a Painting one, I suspect I'll pay a lot more attention to soundtracks (and be disappointed by them).

I tried to pay really close attention to the scoring in Civil War on my latest rewatch and I unfortunately got more and more annoyed at how they insist on filling scenes that should be silent with worthless ambient music.

I loathe Zimmer.

It's all that damn drummin!

Mulgrok

Music is only beneficial to emphasize important thematic moments in video. There is no need for constant sound throughout every scene, or even most scenes.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
New Doctor Strange synopsis:

8YbBhy9.jpg

Pachimari

Doctor Strange will be my favorite hero, probably because of the whole connection to the monks and Nepal and what have you. Fits well with my own lifestyle.

Guek, you fucked up with that "Passage of time thread" nothing but shitposts and no actual discussion of what you posted, Cant even discuss superheroes in the OT section any more really.

Guek, you fucked up with that "Passage of time thread" nothing but shitposts and no actual discussion of what you posted, Cant even discuss superheroes in the OT section any more really.
If it's a thread just about the comics, you'll get a few shitposts from people who don't read them but the rest of the thread will be actual discussion. Shame the same can't be said for the film threads.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Which Marvel character would you guys like to see crop up next in the MCU?

1) She-Hulk

She-Hulk_vol_2_7_textless.jpg

2) Moon Knight.

4ed4e45e83aa7b31ea51b4ed66a9334d.jpg

3) Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7il4xqjsah8ocsw04osoko00o_640.jpg

4) Spider-Woman.

6745ca579134067ae19d716667f5a23e.jpg

5) Namor.

NAMOR1cover-CMYKcrop.jpg

Personally, I'd love to see me some She-Hulk. Really fun character who could add a bit more humor to the MCU.

She-Hulk all the way. I don't know who they'd find that big to play her, but a lawyer/procedural show with her on Netflix would be the answer to all my dreams.

She-Hulk then Moon Knight followed by Namor.

She-Hulk should be a procedural Netflix series.

Moon Knight should be a Netflix series that is a mix of Daredevil (crime fighting) and Hannibal.

Namor should pop up in an Avengers or Black Panther movie. If Marvel get the Fantastic Four back one day then that would the perfect way to introduce him.

curb

Banned
I want Spider-Woman if only to have her interacting with Captain Marvel at one point. I need a scene of them discussing costumes over donuts.

Eldren

Is She-Hulk tied up with all that Paramount/Marvel mess? I'm assuming so but I don't think I've ever read anything about it either way.

Edit: and by Paramount I mean Univeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom