• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
I heard you guys like conversations about the mcu and STAKES

daredevil-steak_dinner-1024x579.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ETZVAuR.jpg

Steak and milk is the quintessential American food identity. I'm serious about this, there have been academic analysis about its presence and meaning in all kinds of American literature and media.

Yeah it's not weird at all especially considering the time period.

Edit: kaecilius doesn't know what to do with his hands

SpaceWolf

Banned
Anyone else feel Rachel McAdams feels very inessential to this movie? It feels like her character won't have a huge impact on the story and is just being tossed in as a cursory love interest.

Hoping I'll get proven wrong.

Broken Joystick

Anyone else feel Rachel McAdams feels very inessential to this movie? It feels like her character won't have a huge impact on the story and is just being tossed in as a cursory love interest.

Hoping I'll get proven wrong.

I'm thinking the same based on the trailers. I'd hope they wouldn't get McAdams to be Strange's girlfriend and nothing else. But she also has third billing so I'm guessing she has a somewhat important role.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I'm thinking the same based on the trailers. I'd hope they wouldn't get McAdams to be Strange's girlfriend and nothing else. But she also has third billing so I'm guessing she has a somewhat important role.

playing The Resident Hottie™ is an essential role in any TV show or movie.

I keep wondering about Rachel MacAdams. She's hardly in the trailers. Whenever people involved in the movie talk about it, she never comes up. It could be because she's actually pretty insignificant in the movie, but I wonder if there's a twist there or something. Secret main villain! Pulling the strings all along!

You can also get tickets to the IMAX 3D preview right now. Based on the description, it's similar to what they did for Guardians Vol. 1 prior to its release (I.E. Not the full movie, & some things may change between the preview & the finished product).

Got em! I'm hell bent on getting that limited edition poster and a hint of the magical mystery tour!
I keep wondering about Rachel MacAdams. She's hardly in the trailers. Whenever people involved in the movie talk about it, she never comes up. It could be because she's actually pretty insignificant in the movie, but I wonder if there's a twist there or something. Secret main villain! Pulling the strings all along!
Either its another Jane Foster deal or she's secretly Clea. I want to believe she's Clea because it would align with the teases of Dormmamu and really be a cool twist that finally gives a female lead quality material.

Broken Joystick

How was the reactions back then?

And: MySpace was 2006 still a thing?!?

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/30225

Sept. 28, 2006, 7:50 p.m. CST
When he shows up shitfaced they can just shoot
by CTU Mole

Sept. 28, 2006, 8:03 p.m. CST
Should've been Terrence Howard
by Darth Thoth

Sept. 28, 2006, 9:20 p.m. CST
THAT'S TOTALLY STUPID!!
by jackinitraw

Sept. 29, 2006, 12:34 a.m. CST
THIS IS THE WORST CHOICE EVER!!!!!!!
by J-Dizzle

Sept. 29, 2006, 12:37 a.m. CST
Robert Downey, Jr knows about the Demon in the Bottle..
by Negative Man

Sept. 29, 2006, 9:55 a.m. CST
Is Iron Man even that frakkin' popular?!
by Mr. Nice Gaius

Don't get me wrong, I love RDJr. and I think this is a bit of inspired casting. It reminds me of the approach to "Batman Begins" and how the casting reports generated a lot of positive pre-buzz. Well, for RDJr.'s sake, lets hope the first film is good enough to warrant the assumed sequals.

I'm just selecting specific stuff there, it was pretty well received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom