• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da-Kid

Definitely Death
latest

The Kree

Banned
If Death is all skeleton, why does she have breasts?

Are extremities all bone and she's flesh underneath the cloak? Surely someone must have a panel to explain this to me.

Death is not all skeleton. She's not all anything. She could look like a bidet with tentacles and bug eyes if she wanted to.

TDLink

I would love that but I kind of doubt it. Marvel usually only drops trailers during the week, not the weekend.

I do think we'll get trailers for both prior to Rogue One though.

There could be trailers shown at the convention there without being released publicly, of course.

Marvel is going to make so much money selling Baby Groot merchandise.
- Baby Groot
- Spider-Man
- Thor

Disney's going to make so much goddamn money off of the first two, while Thor will be the metaphorical cherry on the money sundae.

Disney picking up Marvel for $4 billion seems like a damn steal now,

i have been watching that trailer a few times now, it is so cute XD drax is amazing lol

oh, and guys, just in case some of you all might have missed this in the past, we have a GAF comic book movies chat room at discord, here: https://discord.gg/c84ET5e

everyone's welcomed : D

Watching the MvC:Infinite trailer I'm wondering if Carol's depiction is any indication of her movie look. Wonder if they're gonna give her the helmet/mane in the movie.

Jonogunn

Watching the MvC:Infinite trailer I'm wondering if Carol's depiction is any indication of her movie look. Wonder if they're gonna give her the helmet/mane in the movie.

I really hope so. it's a unique looking helmet/mask much like star-lords. Having another maskless hero would be boring who's female especially would be boring I think.

I really hope so. it's a unique looking helmet/mask much like star-lords. Having another maskless hero would be boring who's female especially would be boring I think.

Yea, I totally forgot that they could make it easily work like Star-Lord's so they can quickly switch back and forth because there's no way they're gonna have her in mask all the time.

Jonogunn

Yea, I totally forgot that they could make it easily work like Star-Lord's so they can quickly switch back and forth because there's no way they're gonna have her in mask all the time.

Oh yah for sure. Just like iron-man, captain. America, black panther etc. the mask will just be for battle and that's exactly what I want

Jonogunn

I was honestly surprised how little mask-less Black Panther and Spidey we got in Civil War. When BP took his mask off the first time
full

i like it when studios respect the mask and not stick to the whole "we need to show the actors face as much as possible! Find a reason for him to lose his mask!" deal. So I was happy that cap kept his mask on til the very end of the fight in civil war

But I have a feeling black panther and spidey will lose their mask in the 3rd act of their solo movies.

i like it when studios respect the mask and not stick to the whole "we need to show the actors face as much as possible! Find a reason for him to lose his mask!" deal. So I was happy that cap kept his mask on til the very end of the fight in civil war

But I have a feeling black panther and spidey will lose their mask in the 3rd act of their solo movies.

Maybe. But both Black Panther in general as well as Spidey in the setting that the subtitle "Homecoming" imply have already many opportunities to be shown without mask throughout the movie. I just want to have a Spidey movie where he doesn't lose his mask for no reason.

I imagine they take off the masks anytime there's an emotional moment. Masks tend to stay on for the action scenes, least of which is making it easier on the effects people.

Neither here nor there, but I'm reminded of the part in Iron Man 2 when Tony tried to snipe Whiplash when his visor is open.

Anyone heard any rumblings about a Homecoming trailer?
Rogue One or Passengers is my bet.

Maybe the companies are debating which one to attach it to. Rogue One would guarantee huge public exposure, but Passengers might need "exclusive Spidey trailer" attached to it to put some butts in seats.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Maybe the companies are debating which one to attach it to. Rogue One would guarantee huge public exposure, but Passengers might need "exclusive Spidey trailer" attached to it to put some butts in seats.

In the age of the internet...this isn't still a thing, is it? I doubt this is still a thing.

TDLink

Spidey will definitely be attached to Rogue One. I don't think it's even a question.

Disney owning both Marvel and Star Wars helps of course.

We definitely won't get a Thor trailer until Guardians 2 releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom