• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I imagine he sits at a table and he goes, "Yeah, I like that, but this part needs more green" and then they pay him a hundred thousand dollar consulting fee.

SBQhJsI.gif

shingi70

Banned
I wonder how Infinty War will play out. The Avengers won against Loki by the skin of their teeth in the first film, skipping how many years later and the roster of heroes hasn't really expanded that much and Vision and Strange will probably be off the table due to Thanos,

Quick

Banned
I wonder how Infinty War will play out. The Avengers won against Loki by the skin of their teeth in the first film, skipping how many years later and the roster of heroes hasn't really expanded that much and Vision and Strange will probably be off the table due to Thanos,

Not necessarily Strange. Without the eye, he still knows magic.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Way less experience back then + they know each other better now and are now way better able to work together

Pachimari

I just wonder which new heroes we will see in Infinity War, since they've said new ones will pop up. Also, I expect many more heroes than the currently confirmed ones to show up.

Maybe Warlock?

mooncakes

It be great if they somehow brought back the Leader from Incredible Hulk to Infinity Wars. He is probably like one of the forgotten characters in the MCU.

Wanda won't die, but Thanos will get her to switch teams by bringing back Quicksilver and her parents. She will then be directly responsible for someone's death. I'm gonna say Nick Fury. Yeah, she'll kill my boy Sam L. Jackson. Or Hawkeye. One of the two.

Neoxon

Quicksilver will be back. I'm sure of it.
It's really a 50/50 chance. Yeah, Aaron Taylor-Johnson signed a multi-film deal, but so did basically everyone else. It's mainly a just-in-case measure that Marvel Studios does.

That said, I'd be hyped as hell if he returns.

I still think Fox and Marvel have some kind of quiet "shared custody" deal with the twins going on. Marvel continues using Wanda, Fox continues using Pietro while they avoid using the other twin to avoid confusion.

But then, I kinda thought Wanda would die in Civil War so that Marvel/Disney didn't have to worry about having this "shared" character anymore *shrug*

I can totally see the Wanda using the gauntlet to revive Pietro thing happening though. Hell, maybe tweak the original Infinity Gauntlet story where instead of Nebula getting the gauntlet in the chaos, have Wanda get it, have her go mad with power, then everyone including Thanos having to work together to stop her.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
is he dead?

No, got locked up by SHIELD. Not sure what happened after the HYDRA thing though, whether he escaped or not.

edit: that's even if they consider the comics canon. In the unlikely event that they use him in a future movie, they'll probably ignore all that.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So if Infinty War is just one movie with all them taking on Thanos, Avengers 4 has to be the Masters of Evil right? They've done Avengers vs bad guy and Avengers vs Avengers, they have to follow up with Avengers vs Evil Avengers at some point.

Considering the movies are going to be released back-to-back with a year's gap, I'd say 3 is going to be the battle with Thanos' Masters of Evil i.e. the villains killed by the Stones coming back to life as Thanos' first wave and 4 is going to be Thanos fucking shit up.

Alternately, 3 is going to be Thanos fucking shit up and 4 is going to be exploring what the Avengers mean in a post-Thanos world.

BLACKLAC

So if Infinty War is just one movie with all them taking on Thanos, Avengers 4 has to be the Masters of Evil right? They've done Avengers vs bad guy and Avengers vs Avengers, they have to follow up with Avengers vs Evil Avengers at some point.

Curious myself on what A4 is going to be.

Alternately, 3 is going to be Thanos fucking shit up and 4 is going to be exploring what the Avengers mean in a post-Thanos world.

Would be very.... topical for 2018-2019

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

I've been wanting that ever since Avengers. But then we got a nice group battle in Cap 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom