• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceWolf

Banned
I am. Love Blackagar Boltagon and Medusa.

I am. I've been an Inhumans fan since the Jenkins/Lee run. That said, I don't have a whole lot of faith in the show turning out well considering how rushed it seems.

It's my most anticipated right after Iron Fist!

I can't wait for Inhumans and Captain Marvel. We need way more of those!

This backfired on me spectacularly.

All I want for 2017 is the Soul Stone. Just tell me who has it so we know where Thanos is going to fuck shiY up. Does anyone know where the Stones are as of now?

SpaceWolf

Banned
All I want for 2017 is the Soul Stone. Just tell me who has it so we know where Thanos is going to fuck shiY up. Does anyone know where the Stones are as of now?

Space Stone (Blue): The vaults of Asgard.
Mind Stone (Yellow): Buried in Vison's forehead.
Reality Stone (Red): The Collector's Museum, Knowhere.
Power Stone (Purple): Xandar, in the Nova Corps Vaults.
Time Stone (Green): Within the Eye of Agamotto, within the Sanctum Santorium.

I've got a feeling the Soul Stone will turn up in Black Panther.

Space Stone (Blue): The vaults of Asgard.
Mind Stone (Yellow): Buried in Vison's forehead.
Reality Stone (Red): The Collector's Museum, Knowhere.
Power Stone (Purple): Xandar, in the Nova Corps Vaults.
Time Stone (Green): Within the Eye of Agamotto, within the Sanctum Santorium.

I've got a feeling the Soul Stone will turn up in Black Panther.

But that was before the Power Stone blew everything to hell, right?

Theoretically speaking, the Reality Stone could be anywhere considering the state of the Collector's Museum at the end of GOTG.

SpaceWolf

Banned
But that was before the Power Stone blew everything to hell, right?

Theoretically speaking, the Reality Stone could be anywhere considering the state of the Collector's Museum at the end of GOTG.

The museum wasn't left in too bad a shape, judging by the after-credits scene. The explosion only really took out the front entrance, an explosion which didn't even hurt Howard and Cosmo, who were relatively near by. People often seem to forget how big the Collector's museum is. It's bloody huge.

TuEkYJX.jpg

I'm sure the The Collector made sure the gem was stored in a super-secure place. I don't doubt he's still holding onto it.

There is also Thor: Ragnarok as well. But we shall see.

I feel like introducing another infinity gem again in another Thor film would be pushing it, personally, but you could be right.

Well there is speculation that we might have already seen the Soul Stone
the soul stone is orange, Heimdall's eyes are orange, Heimdall is blind in that Thor vision in AoU.

Well there is speculation that we might have already seen the Soul Stone
the soul stone is orange, Heimdall's eyes are orange, Heimdall is blind in that Thor vision in AoU.

I would really love to know just how much of a plan Feigie had for the MCU from the get go, and how much of it was added after certain pints, when was it added and what was added.

I really hope they do a making of the MCU documentary after the conclusion of Phase 3. Complete with the entire storyboard, and the split of Marvel Studios from TV and everything.

My one issue with the MCU so far (well, one of many...) is that Feige hasn't played any long games with their universe. I hope that Soul Stone rumor is true and I really really hope they go with the redemption of their villains by bringing them back with the Stones.

inky

My one issue with the MCU so far is in the first Avengers movie when Coulson is speaking to Cap about Banner he describes him as a "Stephen Hawking" which obviously Cap wouldn't know, instead of the more obvious Einstein comparison, which he'd be completely familiar with.

What a fucking dumbass.

My one issue with the MCU so far is in the first Avengers movie when Coulson is speaking to Cap about Banner he describes him as a "Stephen Hawking" which obviously Cap wouldn't know, instead of the more obvious Einstein comparison, which he'd be completely familiar with.

What a fucking dumbass.
Whedon gonna Whedon.

The Kree

Banned

What a fucking dumbass.

You think 10 year-old Starlord knew who Jackson Pollock was?

Gunn gonna Gunn.

Pachimari

I want Gregg Clarkson to be Death in Avengers. And then I want the after-credits to show him take off the costume revealing himself as Phil Coulson being back from death.

I suddenly have the realization that Marvel may be going to do everything it can to try and beat JL at the BOX office this Nov with Thor 3. This feel me with hype,
i am be sleep deprived and talking nonsense right now

SpaceWolf

Banned
Vincent D'Onofrio Weighs In On Wilson Fisk's Eventual Return To The World Of DAREDEVIL

While it doesn't sound like we should expect to see Wilson Fisk make his presence felt in The Defenders later this year, it's pretty obvious that we can expect him to make his presence felt in a big way when Daredevil's third season eventually airs. Chances are that the show will finally adapt "Born Again" in some form, and in a new interview, Vincent D'Onofrio teased the villain's eventual return to the MCU.

"He will, eventually. Honestly, I wish I knew ‘cause I could plan my year better," the actor revealed, admitting that he's yet to hear anything definite about the next season of Daredevil. "I know he will come back, I just don't know when. I can't wait to find out." Chances are the show will return in 2018, but with new seasons of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage also on the way, it's currently hard to say for sure!"

"I'm totally into the Marvel stuff, big time. I want to do Marvel, all the time. I love it so much ‘cause they're so creative over there. They let you bring this whole new thing to an iconic thing that they invented. It's just so much fun. I love it to death. I want to see ‘Captain Marvel' and ‘Wonder Woman.' There's something about those movies. I dig the shit out of them. I've been tweeting back and forth with James Gunn, about doing something with him because I love ‘Guardians of the Galaxy' so much." That sounds fun, but there's no way The Kingpin is heading into outer space!

I love Vincent D'Onofrio. I love how much joy he seems to get out of playing The Kingpin, in addition to his enthusiasm when it comes to watching all things Marvel and DC. :)

I suddenly have the realization that Marvel may be going to do everything it can to try and beat JL at the BOX office this Nov with Thor 3. This feel me with hype,
i am be sleep deprived and talking nonsense right now

I would lose my mind laughing if Thor 3: Darknarok beat Justice League at the BO.

Vincent D'Onofrio Weighs In On Wilson Fisk's Eventual Return To The World Of DAREDEVIL

I love Vincent D'Onofrio. I love how much joy he seems to get out of playing The Kingpin, in addition to his enthusiasm when it comes to watching all things Marvel and DC. :)

He can give his voice to some animated alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom