• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any source outside that obscure Belgian fansite corroborated those supposed TWS credits spoilers yet?

Not that they're necessarily fake, but I'm kinda skeptical. If Brainfreeze ran an actual review long before any other site, they either managed to avoid signing an NDA or flagrantly violated one.

Just reposting from The Winter Soldier topic, but 10 cities got a special advance screening of the movie. If you're in or near one of the ten, you can get RSVP passes. The cities/dates are listed on the site. Just in case, they're:

Atlanta, Kansas City, Chicago, LA, San Diego, NYC, Orlando, Philadelphia, DC, and Raleigh.

You'll have to register w/ SeeItFirst before you can get your passes.

EDIT: Fixed the link.

Damn, already gone??

edit: oh nevermind, it's Austin not Atlanta.

FoneBone

Likely yeah. The real question is whether Marvel wants to spend that kind of money. Marvel's best bet might be to let F4 bomb and scoop up the rights afterward for less money than it would have been before. (Or Marvel might not be interested in paying at all).

Marvel doesn't *need* the Spider-Man/FF/X-Men rights back to make a shit-ton of money off the properties they do own, so I think it's just wishful thinking that they'll get any of them back in the foreseeable future. Those properties are probably worth more to Sony and Fox than they are to Marvel.

Marvel doesn't *need* the Spider-Man/FF/X-Men rights back to make a shit-ton of money off the properties they do own, so I think it's just wishful thinking that they'll get any of them back in the foreseeable future. Those properties are probably worth more to Sony and Fox than they are to Marvel.
They might get the rights back whether they want them or not, lol.

I seriously hope they lose the FF rights. The villains attached to that franchise would be so much better handled by Marvel. Doom/Galactus for Phase 4.

BC has inside sources and sometimes is right and other times wrong.

Also note how Fox has said every rumor was false and then it became true.

And Johnston is sticking to his story and even did an update of saying Fox should stop approaching new people to direct FF.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
If it wasn't for the annoying CGI budget, Fantastic Four would make for a pretty good procedural sci fi show.

I would rather like to see a Future Foundation TV show with some B-Listeners and some Cameos from Characters like Dr. Doom or maybe one of the F4.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
The feedback for Cap 2 so far has been phenomenal.

Out of all the MCU franchises so far, would you guys say that Cap is up there?

Cap is my favorite part of the MCU, though that is based on the fact that my favorite actor was cast as Cap (and I loved Cap1 the most of the phase 1 films besides Avengers)

Simo

Marvel+Studios+Assembling+A+Universe+Gardians+of+the+Galaxy+1.jpg

Ronan The Accuser.

Screencap is from the ABC special on Tuesday that is light on GOTG though.

Ronan looks pretty awesome from what I can tell. Green would be better, but the character design is definitely intact. I'm really excited to see Pace in the role.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
New shot of the Collector:

Marvel+Studios+Assembling+A+Universe+Gardians+of+the+Galaxy+2.jpg

I assume that's an Infinity Stone, the object Star Lord was after in the trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom