• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

New Ronan still:

AKD3jiE.jpg

But don't worry, there's much more where that came from.

Also, Dan Abnett is doing a new ongoing for the original Guardians titled "Guardians 3000". It's essentially a full series of that mini story with the OG Guardians that was in GotG Vol. 3 Issue 14.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
if anything else the design and costume work was amazing on this film, Groot looks awesome too. Only one i dont like as much is i wish Drax had a little less going on with the tats but thats my preference that looks pretty damn cool too.

Marvel and Netflix are proud to announce that acclaimed actor Elden Henson has joined "Marvel’s Daredevil," an all-new 13-episode series premiering on Netflix in 2015.

With a diverse body of acclaimed work, including the “Hunger Games” and “Mighty Ducks” franchises, Elden Henson will play Foggy Nelson, Matt Murdock’s best friend and legal partner. In a town full of crime and corruption, Foggy's friendship to the community and passion for improving it have made him a friend to its many residents from all walks of life.

Henson joins Charlie Cox (previously announced as Matt Murdock), Vincent D’Onofrio (previously announced as Wilson Fisk) and Rosario Dawson in the critically-lauded cast of "Marvel’s Daredevil."

“Elden plays one of the most important characters in the world of 'Marvel’s Daredevil,' and we’re thrilled to see Foggy Nelson brought to life by such an incredibly talented actor,” said Jeph Loeb, Marvel’s Head of Television. “He perfectly captures the heart and soul of this series, bringing an added resonance to Matt Murdock’s fight against the injustice in their great city.

53ab2b553b6ba.jpg

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=102609

J10

Banned
I think it's more like they think it's good, but they don't want it to go unnoticed. Trying to get people hooked early because it's an untested movie IP.

Neoxon

James Gunn said:
To mark the release of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, we're calling upon the top cosplayers in the cosmos. To enter, send us an IM with a photo of you in full Guardian garb. The top five chosen cosplayers will win some amazing prizes!

To send your photo and see what else we've got planned, go to http://www.skype.com/guardians/cm_mmc=SMYT_2264_Cosplay#cosplay

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is hitting cinemas soon...

Here's the video.

And that isn't the only one

James Gunn said:
To mark the release of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, we're offering one lucky fan the experience of a lifetime — the chance to join the cast on a Skype group video call! To enter, just ask the cast a question (any question!) and send it our way. If we choose yours, you'll join the call. Simple as that!

To record your video message and see what else we've got planned, go to http://www.skype.com/guardians/?cm_mmc=SMYT_2264_ViM#askcast

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is hitting cinemas soon...

10488067-791025260916444-2564648556018224223-n.jpg

Track List:
1. Blue Swede - Hooked on a Feeling
2. Raspberries - Go All the Way
3. Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky
4. David Bowie - Moonage Daydream
5. Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around and Fell in Love
6. 10Cc - I'm Not in Love
7. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
8. Redbone - Come and Get Your Love
9. The Runaways - Cherry Bomb
10. Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
11. The Five Stairsteps - O-O-H Child
12. Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

anaron

Lol I can't believe anyone would have a problem with a Latino Stephen Strange. The dude already looks totally ethnic.

Totally pulling for Ramirez.

Neoxon

Kid Nova got his black helmet on Ultimate Spider-Man, thus explaining the comic-esque costume on Disney Infinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEg9y9QliXc

Final Guardians of the Galaxy trailer. Gives us a good glimpse of what the purple Infinity Stone can do, I think (and finally gives more focus to the team than to Rhomann Dey).

Idle speculation about the plot: the Collector and Ronan the Accuser *both* want the Stone, they successfully win it for the Collector, and it turns out at the end that Thanos was playing both sides and was always going to get the Stone no matter what.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEg9y9QliXc

Final Guardians of the Galaxy trailer. Gives us a good glimpse of what the purple Infinity Stone can do, I think (and finally gives more focus to the team than to Rhomann Dey).

Idle speculation about the plot: the Collector and Ronan the Accuser *both* want the Stone, they successfully win it for the Collector, and it turns out at the end that Thanos was playing both sides and was always going to get the Stone no matter what.

...yeah that sounds very plausible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom