• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

GAMEPROFF

Banned
No. Probably related to Game 4, which starts at 3am German time. Maybe it drops earlier, maybe long into the game.
Thanks. Was just in the cinema and saw the glorious geman movie Plan B (seriously. The best declaration of love to 80s action movies Ive ever seen. With fights that can compete with The Raid) and had no idea if something happened in between :D

Pachimari

So Zenday's role may have been revealed, but I'm not gonna read those news stories so if you mention it in here please spoiler tag it.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
What's this about logos?
fpva3z7.png

Vibranium

Banned
I am really excited for Black Panther, I've been waiting a long time for it over many other MCU movies. Of course, I don't judge on trailers or post in film OTs much so I can't wait to actually see it.

So Zenday's role may have been revealed, but I'm not gonna read those news stories so if you mention it in here please spoiler tag it.

If the report is true, that big Gaf thread months ago on her role is going to look funny in hindsight. I don't mind spoiling myself on that one.

People will use any excuse to try to shit on Marvel, it is known.

Anyway, I rewatched the Thor Ragnarok and Homecoming trailers and realized that I hadn't seen Trailer 3 of the latter...

...and it's actually my favourite of the Spidey ones. Doesn't come close to Ragnarok or BP but has a more appealing vibe than the other ones.

Did you guys see that Ryan Coogler did a commentary piece for the shots in the BP trailer?

http://ew.com/movies/black-panther-...-kevin-feige/black-panther-trailer-deep-dive/

“The Heart-Shaped Herb is how Black Panther achieves his powers. He can fight hand-to-hand with Cap, who’s a supersoldier, so he has super strength and heightened instincts that give him his enhanced abilities,” Coogler says. But not just anyone can partake of its powers. “The Heart-Shaped Herb is what Black Panthers over the generations would consume, once they earn the title, which gives them their physical edge.”

If people were still thinking BP's powers are from the suit in Civil War, not so.

also,
Wright's Princess Shuri character is not only a fighter but a brilliant scientist, on par with Iron Man's Tony Stark, Coogler says. She has spent her life researching and experimenting with Vibranium, and these twin blasters are just one of her devices.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Michele's full name and identity isn't revealed in the Junior novel, and like all rest of the Junior novels, it doesn't even get to the end of the film.

Top Bottom