• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

Pachimari

What am I reading, Civil War was as much a Captain America movie as could have been. Winter Soldier was centralized around Shield and Civil War around the accords, but it was still a great Captain America / Bucky story.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind another movie.

The Kree

Banned
I don't understand what you mean by this.

Probably talking about how other main characters weren't seen, only referenced. We've come to a place where, like the comics, casual crossovers have become the norm. The primary benefit of having a shared universe is seeing different kinds of heroes interact. Anyone who's not on board with that at this point should probably stop watching.

Also awaiting an announcement that Mikkelson is playing doom in Infinity War
banderas.png

Kaecillius was just a front for Victor Von Doom. BELIEVE

EDIT: Zendaya
isn't playing MJ??????? Holy Shit!!!!!!! I was fucking wrong!!!!

Well played Kevin

SpaceWolf

Banned
Really curious to see how Hulk is going to figure into the story of Ragnarok outside of the arena, considering that's what all his scenes have seemed to revolve around so far.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Kaecillius was just a front for Victor Von Doom. BELIEVE

EDIT: Zendaya
isn't playing MJ??????? Holy Shit!!!!!!! I was fucking wrong!!!!

Well played Kevin

We still don't know. The alleged leak of Zendaya's
character identity was super false and basically made up by Movie Pilot. The Junior Novel does not "reveal" her identity as anyone other than Michelle

GAMEPROFF

Banned
We still don't know. The alleged leak of Zendaya's
character identity was super false and basically made up by Movie Pilot. The Junior Novel does not "reveal" her identity as anyone other than Michelle
Would have liked the outcoming, but good to know

Really curious to see how Hulk is going to figure into the story of Ragnarok outside of the arena, considering that's what all his scenes have seemed to revolve around so far.

I have no idea either, given that, unless we were being mislead, the Hulk/Banner scenes were reportedly finished very quickly after filming started.

It'd be funny if Zendaya's character
was Michelle Toomes, but once her father becomes a supervillain, she adopts her mother's maiden name of Watson. and admits she's been using Michelle instead of Mary Jane because of weed jokes in high school.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Chris Evans On Why He Signed Up For THE AVENGERS 4; Which Will Be His 7th MCU Appearance

"I had six films in my Marvel contract, so I could have said after the third Avengers I was done, but they wanted to make the third and fourth Avengers films as a two-parter. They said they had so many other characters to fit in – Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Ant Man – and couldn’t get them all into one movie. [I agreed] because it made sense. It’s going to wrap everything up."

So, wait...Avengers 3 and 4 are two parters now? I'm so confused.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Bild am Sonntag, the sunday edition of germanys biggest tabloid newspaper reports that there is Insider-Trade happening at Constantin Medien.

https://www.dwdl.de/nachrichten/61879/bamsbericht_insiderhandel_bei_constantin_medien/

I am honest I am not 100% sure but from how it looks like they are the parent company of Constantin Film, the licence holder of the Fantastic Four movie rights.
Doesnt have to mean anything, but this is another issue, next to the trouble in the managing from a couple of months before.

Of course, nobody hopes that this leads to big fines, which could lead into selling a big IP to someone who shits currently money.

El Topo

For all we know this could just be the next big step in the shareholder conflict. Either way, from what I can tell this doesn't affect the company, but only certain individuals. It's an ugly conflict there at Constantin.

Bild am Sonntag, the sunday edition of germanys biggest tabloid newspaper reports that there is Insider-Trade happening at Constantin Medien.

https://www.dwdl.de/nachrichten/61879/bamsbericht_insiderhandel_bei_constantin_medien/

I am honest I am not 100% sure but from how it looks like they are the parent company of Constantin Film, the licence holder of the Fantastic Four movie rights.
Doesnt have to mean anything, but this is another issue, next to the trouble in the managing from a couple of months before.

Of course, nobody hopes that this leads to big fines, which could lead into selling a big IP to someone who shits currently money.

tumblr_o2a5xfITvL1s5rjeao1_500.gif

I wonder if Peter's vlogs (especially the ones without the mask) are gonna actually be in the movie. They feel like something made specifically for promo material but also something that could still end up in there.

Top Bottom