• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

Black Panther SDCC poster. New mask eyes appear smaller than in the trailer and other images. Maybe I'm seeing things. It'll be nice if they're planning to make them smaller in post. Deadpool did something similar.

zjyrTmQ.jpg

so what movies could they realistically announce in the near future that we dont know about?

We know a guardians 3 and Spidey 2 are happening, although neither are officially announced (or named at least), what else?

Strange 2? The big guns are seemingly done (Iron Man, Cap, Thor) and I doubt there will be another Avengers movie anytime soon after IW2 (whtever it ends up being called) so whats on the horizon for 2020 onward?

I am most looking forward to the BP trilogy.

I would love to see a BP, Cap, and Falcon, team-up movie.

Pachimari

It turns out the "with great power, comes great responsibility" line almost made the cut into Spider-Man: Homecoming, and it would have been said than no other than Happy Hogan / Tony Stark:

"At the end when Happy (Jon Favreau) is in the boy's room in school we had him say, ‘Oh yeah, Tony wanted me to tell you, 'With great power comes... something, I forgot,'" Goldstein recalls. "It was a little too meta."

There was also close to being a nod back to Sam Raimi's movies:

"The only one that we had that they cut was, ‘Do the webs come out of your body?' And Peter's like, ‘I'm not a monster!'"

Source: Yahoo

And here's your special SDCC unveiling of... Lockjaw!

SpaceWolf

Banned
"At the end when Happy (Jon Favreau) is in the boy’s room in school we had him say, ‘Oh yeah, Tony wanted me to tell you, 'With great power comes… something, I forgot,'" Goldstein recalls. "It was a little too meta."

Kill me now.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Do you think we will get a new Thor Ragnarok and Avengers Infinity War trailer?

is there a chance?

Thor? For sure.

Definitely not for Infinity War since they just showed that WIP teaser at D23.
Black Panther SDCC poster. New mask eyes appear smaller than in the trailer and other images. Maybe I'm seeing things. It'll be nice if they're planning to make them smaller in post. Deadpool did something similar.
Hmm, yeah, those are definitely smaller. Maybe they listened to all the complaints people had about the mask, cus honestly, like I had said earlier in the thread, this is probably the first time I've seen people criticize a costume change in an MCU movie.

It's too early for IW trailers. I don't wanna see promo for anything that isn't Thor or BP right now.

October/November seems like the perfect window for IW teasers.

Anth0ny

I went to hall h at comic con in 2014 and got to see the awesome Age of Ultron footage and even I say fuck SDCC and the whole "we got something special for Hall H!" bullshit.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
This is neat.

An actual Stan Lee cameo in The Defenders would be even better, though. He hasn't appeared in any of the Netflix series, outside of appearing on some posters in the background of some shots.

It's never going to happen unless they greenscreen him in. Stan is pretty much staying in California at this point.

I went to hall h at comic con in 2014 and got to see the awesome Age of Ultron footage and even I say fuck SDCC and the whole "we got something special for Hall H!" bullshit.

I agree. I went in 2015 and saw the Deadpool trailer. I can understand waiting a few hours or a day, but the SDCC stuff should be up soon after.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Yet he's free to shoot Korean promotional trailers for the show?
Probably filmed in a backlot with greenscreen.

He still shoots stuff, but he's not going to do anything in NYC and I don't think any of the production for the Netflix shows are broken up to anywhere else. It's all shot here.

BY2K

Membero Americo
So... he probably meant they'll be having some livestream show instead of actually streaming the panels.

Fuckin' SDCC and no streams motherfuckers

There's something about the Marvel Panel Reactions Live, right after a segment about Marvel Studios that actually takes place before the panel so... yeah.

Top Bottom