• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
He must be exiled.

Next year:

cLAmuZF.jpg

BY2K: Tell me something. What do you know about Mahvel-GAF?

The Kree

Banned
How did no one think to give Jessica her Knightress costume? Just change the red to violet so she doesn't look too much like Elektra and call it a day.

Jeph Loeb is the worst.

New Iron Man suit is really form fitting.

Compared to Civil War,

I bet this new one is liquid metal. It's gonna take form like his watch/glove thing did in Civil War.

How did no one think to give Jessica her Knightress costume? Just change the red to violet so she doesn't look too much like Elektra and call it a day.

Jeph Loeb is the worst.

I bet this new one is liquid metal. It's gonna take form like his watch/glove thing did in Civil War.

I was thinking that or he'd tinker with the tech behind Star-lord's helmet.

25FeygH.gif

Zero-ELEC

Banned
If anyone cares, Marvel Entertainment started their livestream from Comic-Con. Keep in mind they don't stream the panels or anything of the sort so you wouldn't get anything really from watching. Sometimes they have fluff interviews with cast and crew.

Today's schedule, allegedly.

11:00 AM PST|Good Morning Comic-Con
11:20 AM PST|Booth Tour - Marvel
11:30 AM PST|THWIP Live!
12:00 PM PST|Booth Tour
12:05 PM PST|Marvel Top 10
12:10 PM PST|Guest Interview
12:20 PM PST|Eat the Universe
12:25 PM PST|Marvel Top 10
12:30 PM PST|Guest Interview
12:50 PM PST|Booth Tour
12:55 PM PST|Sizzle Reel of All Original Series
01:00 PM PST|Marvel Merch Spotlight
01:15 PM PST|Booth Tour
01:20 PM PST|Ask Marvel: Signing Station
01:30 PM PST|ESPN College Moment
01:45 PM PST|Jack Kirby D23 Spotlight
01:50 PM PST|Marvel Becoming: How To
02:05 PM PST|Static Cam Shot
02:10 PM PST|Eat the Universe
02:15 PM PST|Marvel Becoming Live!
02:45 PM PST|Booth Tour
02:50 PM PST|Marvel Gaming Segment
03:40 PM PST|Reaction: Marvel Panels SDCC 2017
04:00 PM PST|Booth Tour
04:05 PM PST|Static Cam Shot
04:10 PM PST|Reaction: Marvel Panels SDCC 2017
04:30 PM PST|Quickdraw Live!
04:45 PM PST|Good Night Comic-Con

SpaceWolf

Banned
I have no idea what's going on with the shooting for Infinity War.

Recent reports stated filming for Infinity War was done, followed up by the directors implying in an instagram post that they were finished. So are they just filming the second film now? Because we were told both films would be completely separate stories that were no longer two parts of the same film, yet at the Disney event and in further reports, it's been mentioned how they're still shooting "Infinity War".

The Kree

Banned
I have no idea what's going on with the shooting for Infinity War.

Recent reports stated filming for Infinity War was done, followed up by the directors implying in an instagram post that they were finished. So are they just filming the second film now? Because we were told both films would be completely separate stories that were no longer two parts of the same film, yet at the Disney event and in further reports, it's been mentioned how they're still shooting "Infinity War".

Marketing speak. It's one big movie split in half with different titles because they think they can't sell a two-parter as effectively.

I don't know if it's marketing speak or not. It's possible there will be a time gap between the movies, making them technically not a 2-parter.

But they're filming them back to back regardless.

Top Bottom