• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

Pachimari

1 hour till the Defenders panel.

Also, NYCC happens on October 5 - 8.
Hopefully we get a new Runaways trailer and a Punisher trailer. Maybe even some art or costume design for Cloak & Dagger and New Warriors. Oh, and how can one forget about Agents of Shield who's already confirmed to be there.

Pachimari

The Defenders panel is about to start.

gnEmJQD.png

Pachimari

Dogs of Hell still exist, cool.

Frank is driving a truck with a photo of his family on the dashboard. He's following two motorcycles driven by men that appear to be part of a gang called "Dogs of Hell".

This show will be violent.

There's a quick car chase, but Castle makes short work of both bikers. He shoots them with a shotgun from his moving vehicle and then backs over their bodies just to be sure.

Oh, so we going to both Alabama and El Paso and Juarez, Mexico.

Pachimari

It looks like Karen Page plays a major role in THE PUNISHER.
This is good.

Loeb made mention of her shooting THE PUNISHER back to back with THE DEFENDERS.
This is even better.

The more Karen Page, the better!

Deborah reached out to Rosario Dawson for advice on working on multiple shows (DD and Punisher).

Yung says that Elektra comes back in DEFENDERS not knowing who she is. She has been trained by Weaver's Alexandra to be a living weapon.

Vibranium

Banned
I'm interested in hearing the reception to the first episode of Defenders. Also, the scene with Punisher hunting down the Dogs of Hell sounds mint.

I really hope Marvel listens to fans, because there is still potential for a hit with Iron Fist.

We probably ain't getting a Defenders trailer then if they're showing the entire first episode.

Eh, patience... probably.

Also, I'm 95% certain from reading various liveblogs that Punisher wasn't actually confirmed to appear in Defenders. Looks like a single random fansite screwed up and then this went viral among people who weren't actually at the panel.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I guess we're not getting much news since they're watching a full episode. Would've been cool if they announced a new show with a new hero.

Top Bottom