• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Hints in case anyone's wondering (with explanations!):

Character 1: Squirrel Girl
Female
Hero
E4 - Doreen Green
Behind the Scenes - Iffy, has defeated many opponents off screen (see Thanos)
Squirrel - Duh

Character 2: Songbird
Female
Hero
Au - Melissa Gold
Ex-Wrestler - Under name "Screaming Mimi"
Bird - Duh

Character 3: Hulkling
Male
Hero
Gods Gift - Theodore Altman
Mixed Parentage - Half Skrull, Half Kree, all green
Hulk - Duh

Only missing of the main Avengers Idea Mechanics team with this update are Pod, Sunspot (who's a mutant) and Power Man. And I'm guessing we're not getting Power Man until we have at least Luke Cage.

In other news, YAAAAAAAAAS

That's a lot of info to take in!
When does the update go live?

Damn, I'm away for 3 weeks from Saturday and I won't always have internet, looks like I'm gonna miss some good rewards :-(
(Also please don't kick me from the Alliance - I'll be back!)

YES WASP COSTUME

I've been waiting for it for so long, also FREE T2 ticket every month! That's so huge for people like me that can only take down one WB a day(even better for people that cant even do one). I was kinda negative on them doing so much T2 content when so many players can't get there but this completely makes up for it.

Pejo

The Update full info: http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=495254

So, So much. Wasp and Nebula costumes! Rift changes! Chest Changes! New special missions, and old specials becoming rifts! Thats a lot of new.

Maint / Update Time:

08/16 16:00 ~ 08/17 00:00 (UTC+0)
08/16 09:00AM ~ 08/16 05:00PM (PDT)

Sounds like a really nice update. As someone that hasn't bought a comic book in like 10+ years though, this new cast of characters means almost nothing to me. Squirrel girl is the exception, but I've never really been a fan of her to begin with.

Still, the other changes are really nice, and I'm looking forward to the new Rift system.

Wasp's costume:

Dl3uVoK.jpg

Update is up for download in the iOS App Store, along with a trailer for the new characters.

Gwenpool looks as crazy as I hoped. Since when can Tippy Toe become bigger than SG though?

Doesn't it mean more bios, just more energy to bio?

You're still limited by what rifts are opened. Also, the highest level rift gives you bios less often than the highest level special mission. You would need to have a crazy amount of energy stored and hope there are multiple rifts opened for the one character you want to farm. Not likely happening, and it takes away your ability to farm other modes.

Also, here's the trailer.

Drayco21

Killing the old special missions sucks, I knew I should've finished the last couple Guardians characters just for completionists sake.

They changed the "ke ke Netmarbu" chime from the startup with this update, fuck everything, burn it to the ground.

Killing the old special missions sucks, I knew I should've finished the last couple Guardians characters just for completionists sake.

They changed the "ke ke Netmarbu" chime from the startup with this update, fuck everything, burn it to the ground.

Nooooooooooo! You're kidding? I love that little chime!

Drayco21

First item in the new daily check-in is a 3-6* hero chest.

I got a 3* Songbird out of it, who's the character I'm most hyped to use.

This update seems alright guys.

Cool, new update. *checks*

I know none of these characters except Squirrel girl and Songbird from MUA2.

Wiccan looks super cool. White Tiger looks like Black Panther's Robin.

Yeah, once a month is a way faster pace for me than grinding it out.

Considering I've only gotten one and it was the gifted one from the last event, yeah - this is great!

First item in the new daily check-in is a 3-6* hero chest.

I got a 3* Songbird out of it, who's the character I'm most hyped to use.

This update seems alright guys.

Lucky!

Managed to unlock one star White Tiger and Wiccan before my daily specials run ran out. 8/10 Gwenpool bios.

Gonna be a long wait between days now!

Neoxon

Hints in case anyone's wondering (with explanations!):

Only missing of the main Avengers Idea Mechanics team with this update are Pod, Sunspot (who's a mutant) and Power Man. And I'm guessing we're not getting Power Man until we have at least Luke Cage.

In other news, YAAAAAAAAAS
Don't they just refer to Sunspot as "leader" since the ban prevents them from using Sunspot in any way?

Also, how does one get Star-Lord?

Drayco21

....Oh, that may take a while (without spending money).

Aside from an admittedly lengthy interlude to get Nico from 2* to 5, he's been the guy I've been collecting Blast bios for since we got our daily selector, and I'm only just now about 30 bios away from getting him to 6*.

The fuck does it take to win villain siege on hard? Can't even get it done with a tier-2 Panther.
Previously, I always had to use Lady Loki w/ Ronan Leader for Hard. Now I decimate them with T2 Sharon Rogers (with extra oomph from team bonuses with mom and dad if they aren't used on the previous 2 VS).

Either way, I bring the boss down to 1% hp then stand still to die / time out before swapping in the 3 bonus heroes for the fight. They get in the few hits needed to finish the boss off and I get all 3 extra drops.

Previously, I always had to use Lady Loki w/ Ronan Leader for Hard. Now I decimate them with T2 Sharon Rogers (with extra oomph from team bonuses with mom and dad if they aren't used on the previous 2 VS).

Either way, I bring the boss down to 1% hp then stand still to die / time out before swapping in the 3 bonus heroes for the fight. They get in the few hits needed to finish the boss off and I get all 3 extra drops.

This is my tactic as well, bring it down to low with 1/2 of my characters and then finish it off. Sharon Rogers is just about my only character that can do enough damage fast enough but others just don't have enough time to get it done.

Edit: The update broke Mockingbird's(with costume) 5* skill, it makes her shoot off way into the distance and completely miss her target. It's kinda hilarious.

Top Bottom