• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I've got some tickets to use, but I also need to some help finding focus to improve the general ability of my teams. Any tips on who to focus on and what to work on for rounding out my roster to start doing some WB?

7r0NEKfl.png

xxE7Fgvl.png

I've also got a 100 bio selector available, and the mega tickets on the shop right now are enticing...

Is there a guide to which ISO sets are best for which characters, so I can stop having to ask you guys?

(If not, what are the best ISO sets for Ronan, Red Skull, Agent 13, Ant-Man, and Iron Fist? I have 20 mill to spend, time to start rolling!)

There really isn't, mainly because all the updates keep outdating most guides. Feel free to ask as much as you need to here though.

Ronan - Heal set.
Red Skull - I'm thinking heal set now that he has summons, to keep him topped off.
Agent 13 - Heal set. She's only good for AB and she needs it to survive that.
Both Ant-Man and Iron Fist - Hawk's Eye. They both can't really make any good use of other sets and this gives them extra oomph with some CD reduction which they both need as high as possible.

I've got some tickets to use, but I also need to some help finding focus to improve the general ability of my teams. Any tips on who to focus on and what to work on for rounding out my roster to start doing some WB?

I also got a 100 bio selector available, and the mega tickets on the shop right now are enticing...

You need Ronan and Red Skull to make your Loki beefy for WBs. Iron Fist, Daisy and Warwolf for another strong WB team. Also get your Spidey and Venom up to beef up your Carnage for another easy win WB team. Get Deathlok, Mockingbird, Agent 13, and Widow up to 6* for the Dodge Ignore you'll need to beat Corvus.

Drayco21

Oh man, that Lash costume I bought is finally going to be usable!

Now his tier 2 will make him almost as good as an undergeared 4*!

You need Ronan and Red Skull to make your Loki beefy for WBs. Iron Fist, Daisy and Warwolf for another strong WB team. Also get your Spidey and Venom up to beef up your Carnage for another easy win WB team. Get Deathlok, Mockingbird, Agent 13, and Widow up to 6* for the Dodge Ignore you'll need to beat Corvus.

Thanks for the advice.

What makes Iron Fist, Daisy and Warwolf a good WB team?
I have a 6* IF and WW so I guess I should start farming Daisy.

Mrcapcom

So got the T2 ticket and I have a 5 and 6 star ticket. Who should I use these on? Here is a list of my 6 stars
Jane Foster
Ronin
War machine
Antman
Giant man
Yelbow Jacket
Vision
Loki
Hulkbuster
Silk
Hulk
Ultron

Anyone in general for the 5 and 6 stars?

-Digits-

Who are the top chars to T2 at this point? I have my ticket coming up and I almost have the resources to T2 another but I can't really decide who to use it on. Sharon Rogers seems a given, she's already super strong without it. Moon Knight seems pretty good for certain things but not really world bosses, right? I heard his dps is too low for that. What about Hyperion? Or should I invest my resources in Proxima Midnight? She's the only BO character I have unlocked so far.

Pejo

Who are the top chars to T2 at this point? I have my ticket coming up and I almost have the resources to T2 another but I can't really decide who to use it on. Sharon Rogers seems a given, she's already super strong without it. Moon Knight seems pretty good for certain things but not really world bosses, right? I heard his dps is too low for that. What about Hyperion? Or should I invest my resources in Proxima Midnight? She's the only BO character I have unlocked so far.

Hoping someone can chime in with this as well. I got the T2 upgrade from the event, and I don't follow this game closely enough to know who's upgrade is the best. I guess technically that means it won't really matter to me who I upgrade because I'm not grinding any sort of endgame content anyways. Still, it'd be nice to know the best characters to upgrade.

Top Tier 2 characters to use the ticket on would be:

-Sharon Rogers (best choice by far)
-Groot
-Iron Fist
-Ant-Man
-Moon Knight
-Hyperion
-Spider-Man (lesser of these choices)

Black Widow if you want to clear Speed AB, but otherwise no. The rest range from good to meh, but none will help you do anything you weren't able to, so they're tough recommendations.

Pejo

Top Tier 2 characters to use the ticket on would be:

-Sharon Rogers (best choice by far)
-Groot
-Iron Fist
-Ant-Man
-Moon Knight
-Spider-Man (lesser of these choices)

Black Widow if you want to clear Speed AB, but otherwise no. The rest range from good to meh, but none will help you do anything you weren't able to, so they're tough recommendations.

Thanks for the rundown. I might just use mine on Groot, since I have a loooong way to go to get Sharon to 6* and maxed out.

-Digits-

Groot only because of his T2 team heal passive right? He never really seemed that useful to me otherwise other than being annoying in BW. I guess his T2 makes him even more annoying to fight against. Or have I been missing out?

Edit: it seems I missed the first day of the free 30 tokens. I only saw 30 in my inbox today, but nothing yesterday. Weird.

Groot only because of his T2 team heal passive right? He never really seemed that useful to me otherwise other than being annoying in BW. I guess his T2 makes him even more annoying to fight against. Or have I been missing out?

Edit: it seems I missed the first day of the free 30 tokens. I only saw 30 in my inbox today, but nothing yesterday. Weird.

Yeah, mostly for his passive heal, but it seriously works wonders. Put T2 Moony or Thanos on the same team as him and they'll never die. It really helps on WBs for characters that have the damage but not the survivability.

-Digits-

Yeah, mostly for his passive heal, but it seriously works wonders. Put T2 Moony or Thanos on the same team as him and they'll never die. It really helps on WBs for characters that have the damage but not the survivability.

How does his passive work? Is it always team wide or only when he's active?

Pejo

So what exactly do i have to have done to my characters to use the Tier 2 ticket? Max level, mastery, stars, and equipment level, and max skill level? Apparently none of my 6*'s are maxed out enough to use it.

The Kree

Banned
I got real happy for a minute. I finally got three characters strong enough to get Corvus Glaive down to zero and then all his health comes back and he kills them. Why?

No, seriously. Why? What's the point?

I got real happy for a minute. I finally got three characters strong enough to get Corvus Glaive down to zero and then all his health comes back and he kills them. Why?

Same thing happened to me when I fought him for the first time. Went in blind and was like, "Yay! I finally beat a WB!" Then he got back up. lol

Keep in mind after you beat him the second time he will revive once more. Make sure to bring at least three Dodge Ignore strikers with you.

Mrcapcom

Yo this was me yesterday I beat him twice and I was like ok w/e at least hes down now boom gets back up. By then all my other characters were dead smh

How are yall spending your extra tokens? I got the T2 Rank Up Ticket and have 80 extra. I'm guessing it's best to just use them on Sharon bios.

I figured that was the best use of them. I now need 27 more bios before I hit 4*, so that I can use a 5* and 6* ticket on her.

I'm in a similar situation, need a few more than 27 though. How else can I get her bios?
Can you get them from the daily chest? Don't think I've had a blast selector since she joined.

-Digits-

How are yall spending your extra tokens? I got the T2 Rank Up Ticket and have 80 extra. I'm guessing it's best to just use them on Sharon bios.

I had 50 left and got 2 Sharon bios and 2 card chests. Got a legendary card out of it.

I'm in a similar situation, need a few more than 27 though. How else can I get her bios?
Can you get them from the daily chest? Don't think I've had a blast selector since she joined.

Yes, she can be selected from blast selectors and the 10 bio selectors from the login rewards both. I suspect she can drop from Warp missions too but I haven't gotten her yet.

Yup. Blast Selectors or the login ones would both be ways to get her bios.

I had just enough crystals so I decided to go ahead and get the Mega 6* package. When the gifts come in tonight I'll just use the 30 selector on her to go to 4* then a 5* and 6* ticket. I'll then use the 300 selector we get in 7 days to max her gears and use the T2 ticket on her.

I just hope 303 Bios are enough. I only have Hulkbuster at all 20s and the 15->20 costs for him were 351 Bios, 730 GUKs, 438 DDs and 2,040,000 Gold.

Yup. Blast Selectors or the login ones would both be ways to get her bios.

I had just enough crystals so I decided to go ahead and get the Mega 6* package. When the gifts come in tonight I'll just use the 30 selector on her to go to 4* then a 5* and 6* ticket. I'll then use the 300 selector we get in 7 days to max her gears and use the T2 ticket on her.

I just hope 303 Bios are enough. I only have Hulkbuster at all 20s and the 15->20 costs for him were 351 Bios, 730 GUKs, 438 DDs and 2,040,000 Gold.

It should be unless you get really unlucky. I spent less than that getting her to +20 gears.

The Kree

Banned
Same thing happened to me when I fought him for the first time. Went in blind and was like, "Yay! I finally beat a WB!" Then he got back up. lol

Keep in mind after you beat him the second time he will revive once more. Make sure to bring at least three Dodge Ignore strikers with you.

I think I'm just going to never play WB again. It's not fun.

The Kree

Banned
I could bring Hulkbuster, Ronan, Moon Knight, or Ant-Man to six stars with the 300 bios selector right now. Which do you think? I'm leaning towards Ronan because I could use a third villain, but I could just be patient and keep farming bios in Special.

Alternately, I could just finish upgrading the gear on Black Bolt or Panther.

I think I needed 330 to get Ant-Man to all 20s. Bad times.
It should be unless you get really unlucky. I spent less than that getting her to +20 gears.
Uggg, I was extremely unlucky. RNG kicked my butt. Getting Sharon from 15->20 on all 4 gears cost me 414 Bios, 895 GUKs, 537 Debris, 2,615,000 Gold. :/

I had to use the free 300 Bio Selector + a 100 Bio Selector + a 20 Blue Bios Selectors.

I'm going to use my T2 ticket on her and then I'll need to get a good 5th gear and figure out what ISO set to roll for (any suggestions?).

I could bring Hulkbuster, Ronan, Moon Knight, or Ant-Man to six stars with the 300 bios selector right now. Which do you think? I'm leaning towards Ronan because I could use a third villain, but I could just be patient and keep farming bios in Special.

Alternately, I could just finish upgrading the gear on Black Bolt or Panther.

Do either Hulkbuster or Moony, as they're both harder to rank up and better than the other options.

Uggg, I was extremely unlucky. RNG kicked my butt. Getting Sharon from 15->20 on all 4 gears cost me 414 Bios, 895 GUKs, 537 Debris, 2,615,000 Gold. :/

I had to use the free 300 Bio Selector + a 100 Bio Selector + a 20 Blue Bios Selectors.

I'm going to use my T2 ticket on her and then I'll need to get a good 5th gear and figure out what ISO set to roll for (any suggestions?).

IAAG for the set.

I use Hawk's Eye and have beaten all WB including iThanos with her. She doesn't really get hit much if you abuse the shield and iframes properly.

However, I forgot to do blast day this week in AB, so I don't know if she can finish that easily. I really like blowing things up in TL with my crit% and crit damage gear and don't think I will switch to recovery gear + ISO for 1 day of AB (assuming she can't clear blast day, but I'm pretty sure she can).

I use Hawk's Eye and have beaten all WB including iThanos with her. She doesn't really get hit much if you abuse the shield and iframes properly.

However, I forgot to do blast day this week in AB, so I don't know if she can finish that easily. I really like blowing things up in TL with my crit% and crit damage gear and don't think I will switch to recovery gear + ISO for 1 day of AB (assuming she can't clear blast day, but I'm pretty sure she can).

Yeah, I use an Attack set on mine as well. But I do have a healing obelisk on her which is pretty sweet. The obelisk has over a bunch of recovery rate on it (no crit boosts) and her damage is still nuts. I unlocked a second ISO slot for her so I can have a healing set for when I need it. On AB, I managed to get just as far with an Attack set as I usually do with a Healing set. I just need to get better at avoiding that insta-kill AoE roar the beast does. Always seems to catch me when my shield is down. I got about 165k last week, but some in my alliance have finished it with her (T1), so it's definitely doable.

Only reason I say healing set is because she does the same feats as she would with an attack set. She still kills everyone in TL with a single 6* skill, she still blows up all WBs in less than a minute, and she finishes Blast AB in less than 10 minutes. The kicker is that you also get a nice safety net on top of that, while an attack proc is usually just overkill. Ultimately it comes down to personal preference though, since you'll dominate anything you do with her either way.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So I've been making pretty solid progress. I need to start working on ISO sets. Anyone feel like helping me out for best options for:
  • Moon Knight
  • Kingpin
  • Hyperion
  • Carnage
  • Singularity
  • Ronan
My main focus is going to be on WB and AB. PvP stuff is "meh" and I only do it for the daily.

Mrcapcom

I got 1800 gems I really want to use them on Sharron and get the 1400gm blaster pack but I feel like Gwen Pool will come out as soon I buy it smh She's going to be a costume I assume right?

Top Bottom