• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I have no idea if she's any good, but I used one of mega rank up and mega mastery tickets on Squirrel Girl because I <3 her.

And this game keeps taunting me with this timed deals...I may just grab that, too. I need to re-up my monthly gem and bios anyways.

Is there any early consensus on the standout(s) from this batch?

I haven't looked too much into it, but I think I'm going to focus on farming special missions in this order: Songbird -> Squirrel Girl -> Wiccan -> Tiger -> Hulkling. Hopefully, shifter Gwen decides to drop her bios enough to get her ranked up quickly, too.

Is there any early consensus on the standout(s) from this batch?

I haven't looked too much into it, but I think I'm going to focus on farming special missions in this order: Songbird -> Squirrel Girl -> Wiccan -> Tiger -> Hulkling. Hopefully, shifter Gwen decides to drop her bios enough to get her ranked up quickly, too.

Coming off of Sharon Rogers, everyone seems lackluster in comparison. Gwenpool is pretty strong though. Haven't seen enough of the rest to pass proper judgment yet. Songbird and Wiccan have potential in the PvP modes.

Same for Rocket?

Rocket is slightly easier than Star-Lord as he is a shifter in story missions.

Did they remove the special missions for GOTG?

They made those missions Rifts now.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So, log in for the next seven days and get a free T2 ticket. They're just raining now.

Way worse.

Holy shit - I didn't see that the 7-day was also a T2 ticket. I can get my first T2! SR duh.

Also, reddit is saying that the bios drops are, as you stated, not good. Which sucks because I still have a BUUUNCH of farming for those to do.

Holy shit - I didn't see that the 7-day was also a T2 ticket. I can get my first T2! SR duh.

Also, reddit is saying that the bios drops are, as you stated, not good. Which sucks because I still have a BUUUNCH of farming for those to do.
I miss getting near guaranteed 2 bios per SM6 run. I farmed Songbird 6 yesterday and today. 40 bios. Gwen shifters gave me 8 bios.

I only bought the Wasp one, it's marginally better but no major changes. Her 5* skill is faster(and does more damage I think) and her 1* and 6* skills are slightly better too(1* keeps her in place instead of pushing her back which is nice for her 6* and the 6* is slightly faster). It's still worth it for me since I use Wasp so often.

Edit: For the first time ever I actually finished AB, maybe it's a placebo effect but I feel like Wasp's costume made a big difference for me, obviously I had Floki do the last 40k or so.

Ok so Wiccan, wtf. Was just auto-ing timeline last night not paying attention and some T2 Wiccan wrecked my Thanos, Proxima, and SR. The AI just stands in his silence zone apparently and does nothing as he blasts them to oblivion.

My choosing to farm him first has been justified.

Ok so Wiccan, wtf. Was just auto-ing timeline last night not paying attention and some T2 Wiccan wrecked my Thanos, Proxima, and SR. The AI just stands in his silence zone apparently and does nothing as he blasts them to oblivion.

My choosing to farm him first has been justified.
Haha surely that will get fixed though.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
How does the 7-day check-in event work? My reward list only shows me having received the first reward, but I've logged in every day.

Indignate

If you're looking at the table, it doesn't highlight any of the rewards past the first day as acquired but you should still be getting them.

-Digits-

Holy shit, I had no idea. I didn't really look at the event rewards, I assumed it was just some bios for Gwenpool and that's it. Nice! Now who to use it on.

My only T-2 atm is Sharon Rogers.

I think I'm going to use my Gwenpool event T-2 ticket on Janet (I just got her Uni and will get her all 20'd soon). After that, I'll switch to running Ant-Man rifts and use this month's login T-2 ticket on him.

Not my video, but it's T2 and what I assume is all DPS ISO/gears, nothing crazy. Her auto attack is just really fast.

Supergiant beaten the same way.

Lol wtf

Was trying to decide between Iron Fist and Songbird, now I know.

Holy shit, I had no idea. I didn't really look at the event rewards, I assumed it was just some bios for Gwenpool and that's it. Nice! Now who to use it on.

I didn't know that was going on.

Good thing you checked in each day still :) lol

The Kree

Banned
I used her event to get the ticket for one of the characters into which I had already invested a bunch of time. I didn't know she was such a powerhouse compared to everyone else.

Indignate

Yo dawgs what's the best stats on a chaotic iso?

I'm assuming their damage type is what you want primary for the first stat, but Kepow is over here trying to tell me to go with Energy Defense as the second one and I don't trust him.

Went with Ant-Man for my second tier 2 character. Tossing up between Iron Fist and Moon Knight for end of month.

Go IF if you want a Combat AB beast.

Yo dawgs what's the best stats on a chaotic iso?

I'm assuming their damage type is what you want primary for the first stat, but Kepow is over here trying to tell me to go with Energy Defense as the second one and I don't trust him.

All (or physical/energy) attack and All defense.

Got SR as my first T2, she'll serve me well. Could go for Songbird as my second one but that seems redundant, I think going for IF is my best choice even though it'll take me some time.

Pejo

Is there a way to pick a specific rift to farm, or you just keep spamming the search button for gold costs until you get the one you want?

Drayco21

Is there a way to pick a specific rift to farm, or you just keep spamming the search button for gold costs until you get the one you want?

Spam the search button; it's a pretty huge step up from the previous model of "you're stuck with what you get". I just hit search until I find a Wasp or Loki, and I rarely have to hit it more than two or three times to get what I'm looking for.

Is Wasp still a shifter or is she guaranteed bios?

All the GOTG and Ant-Man heroes/villains have their own dimension rifts now

I think I'm down to either Songbird or Iron Fist for my 7-day event T2 ticket. Will use the 4-week one on one of those or Wasp probably. But i feel like I'm getting plenty of mileage out of Wasp just as Tier 1 for now.

Top Bottom