• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

ezekial45

Banned
What's the best way to get to lvl 60 from the low 50s? I have Iron Man, Cap, and Black Panther at lvl 52, and I'm having a hard time trying to lvl them up now. The lvl 5 chips and the high ranking missions aren't really helping.

Drayco21

What's the best way to get to lvl 60 from the low 50s? I have Iron Man, Cap, and Black Panther at lvl 52, and I'm having a hard time trying to lvl them up now. The lvl 5 chips and the high ranking missions aren't really helping.

Wait until Hot Time, which is happening pretty much every day at this point, then run the highest level story mission you can, with 10-8 being the preferred place. If there's a dimension rift character you want to farm, you'll get pretty solid xp running the highest rank Rifts too, and Hot Time helps mitigate the stupid energy costs for them.

The Kree

Banned

I spent some time early on leveling up the lab shop, so I usually have two or three options for buying Level 5 leveling chips. I buy tons of those so I don't have to waste energy on missions I don't wanna do.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

Your Goal is to get someone to 60, and then have them strong enough to pull others along with them in the background, to get them EXP.

I've always found special missions at the highest difficulty I could do, as the best EXP, alongside the 2 daily missions.

Early on, the best way to run stuff is to use a character that's strong VS the elements of the enemies and bosses in the mission (like Blast VS Power). When you reach 60 / tier 2 characters, you can pretty much just run anyone who'se powerful as the lead through any mission you need to run.

War Machine and Gamora were my first big Autorun people.

How do you get the Auto ++ and not just the Auto +?

Plus, to get a character to tier 2, is there like a check list on the game? To know how far you are? I have a tier 2 upgrade star, but it says I don't have anone eligible. I know you have to get to 20/20/20/20 across your items. Anything else?

You could go for an Attack ISO set as well. I have two ISO sets on her actually. Stark Backing for Alliance Battle and Hawk's Eye for World Boss.

Didnt know you could do that. Also on the gears I noticed a change option do you have to change those? Is that Random like the ISO sets? I never really messed with it before.

when you are on the page where you upgrade gear, you hit the Change Option button and you can select one of the additional gear bonuses to get a new random one. It's useful for high-end min/maxing on your build so you can work with your other bonuses from cards/ISO etc.

It's common to stack all of one bonus or a few different ones, just depending on your hero and build.

BOOM, new Tier 2s (already active in game)

160829_SPider_T2.png

The Kree

Banned
I have Silk already maxed out, so I used the ticket on her. Her dodge ability was already insane, so +15% to that is nothing to sneeze at

I used my free ticket from the past event on Carnage since I already had him maxed. The end of the month ticket is going to Gwenpool. I'm dontemplating slowing down my Thanos farming by getting Silk up to T2 with actual resources. Silk is one of my favorite in game characters, she plays so well.

But Thanos!

Pejo

Oh hell yes. Carnage has been my "main" since I got him, I still have my T2 ticket and now I know exactly where it's going. That seems like a really good T2 skill.

The Kree

Banned
Using tier-2 Panther and tier-2 Silk with She-Hulk's leadership ability, I still wasn't able to beat Corvus Glaive yesterday. You'd think a 48% damage boost would have been enough, but nah.

Using tier-2 Panther and tier-2 Silk with She-Hulk's leadership ability, I still wasn't able to beat Corvus Glaive yesterday. You'd think a 48% damage boost would have been enough, but nah.

You using at least three dodge ignore strikers? With that team you should be able to wreck him.

-Digits-

In preparation for Carnage T2, do you guys recommend an attack ISO set? I just rolled one on my first roll and was wondering if I should keep it.

I use T1 Silk as one of my Corvus killers with Elsa leading. You're really hurting without those additional dodge ignore strikers.

At 3 dodge ignore strikers Corvus started becoming easy, you really need them. I'd say at least 2 is mandatory unless your team is insane I guess.

I wanted to gear up IF to T2 him at the end of the month but I think I prefer T2ing Silk first even though the bonus isn't that insane, she's already +20 on all so I have more time to decide between IF and Songbird for my next T2.

Mrcapcom

Used my 5* and 6* ticket on Gwen Pool omg I love her definitely worth it. What sets are usually good on her? Power of Angry Hulk?

Have Moon Knight and Iron Fist possibly ready to t2 but I've been holding out for a Hank Pym update...hes gotta get something soon. Wanted Ant-Man, Wasp and Giant Man to be my first T2s.

Used my 5* and 6* ticket on Gwen Pool omg I love her definitely worth it. What sets are usually good on her? Power of Angry Hulk?

Attack sets are good on her, especially at T2. She can really do some good damage.

Have Moon Knight and Iron Fist possibly ready to t2 but I've been holding out for a Hank Pym update...hes gotta get something soon. Wanted Ant-Man, Wasp and Giant Man to be my first T2s.

If you can hold out one week, we should get a patch preview that could help you decide.

Also free 6* ISOs for logging in over the next week -

1472723860231.jpg

Top Bottom