• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Mrcapcom

A costume for who?

13729138_514291988780748_20923089332075734_n.jpg
Gwenpool!!!! I was guessing it would be a costume for Spider Gwen

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Gwenpool!!!! I was guessing it would be a costume for Spider Gwen

They're completely different characters though. The only thing in common is their first name. And I guess that they're blonde women. That's like saying Jessica Drew should be a costume for Jessica Jones. :p

Mrcapcom

They're completely different characters though. The only thing in common is their first name. And I guess that they're blonde women. That's like saying Jessica Drew should be a costume for Jessica Jones. :p

I have never read the comics so I just assumed Gwen Pool was Spider Gwen but as Deadpool. I have seen spiderman/deadpool similarities just thought this was another play on it.

The Kree

Banned
I have never read the comics so I just assumed Gwen Pool was Spider Gwen but as Deadpool. I have seen spiderman/deadpool similarities just thought this was another play on it.

No, she's a cosplayer from a normal universe who somehow ends up in the Marvel Universe and decides to have a go at being a mercenary because why not. Her book is garbage.

Mrcapcom

No, she's a cosplayer from a normal universe who somehow ends up in the Marvel Universe and decides to have a go at being a mercenary because why not. Her book is garbage.

LOL wow really? So no powers or anything like the actual Deadpool? Whats Spider Gwens story? I thought she was basically the spiderman of some universe and like how spidey lost gwen she actually looses peter?

Glad we got a nice little stack of Clear Tickets this morning. I'm almost out now. Can't believe a few months ago I had like 2500 of the things haha.. Co-op auto play has destroyed me.

Wish they'd add Tickets to the ISO shop. I've got like 45 million gold, I'd be happy to burn that on Clear Tickets lol

Pejo

Glad we got a nice little stack of Clear Tickets this morning. I'm almost out now. Can't believe a few months ago I had like 2500 of the things haha.. Co-op auto play has destroyed me.

Wish they'd add Tickets to the ISO shop. I've got like 45 million gold, I'd be happy to burn that on Clear Tickets lol

How did you get so much cash? that's always the hardest resource for me to come up with when I'm trying to upgrade my characters.

How did you get so much cash? that's always the hardest resource for me to come up with when I'm trying to upgrade my characters.

It'll mainly come from doing your dailies, using all BW entries, Co-op, and clearing AB. I come up something like 2 mil gold a day.

I have the opposite problem. Five thousand clear tickets and no money by the end of the day.
You can easily burn a ton of those during the two daily Hot Times by ticket skipping the final stage w/ 3 gold boarder characters. IIRC, I got a 1 or 2 million Gold doing so with a bar of energy the other day and it only took a few minutes.

Drayco21

YES
YES
YES
YES

Based Netmarble hasn't abandoned us after all!

Ava is a pretty solid pick for an addition to this game. Hoping Squirrel Girl, Agent Venom
and Kaine
could be in the cards.

Edit: Two of the four unknown characters are female, one is male, one is getting no hints until release.

Drayco21

It's the side that saw a whole Spider-Family themed update roll out across four different Marvel games without so much of a hint at Kaine; we've never gotten to be right.

Indignate

Wait were you Iron Man or me?

I've always supported Kaine's inclusion into Marvel Heroes so I can see how I can be Iron Man right now.

Drayco21

I was thinking I was Tony here, cuz you're the one who's breaking my heart.

Also; they update the hints for the upcoming characters:

Character 1:
Female
Hero
???????
???????
???????

Character 2:
Female
Hero
???????
???????
???????

Character 3:
Male
Hero
???????
???????
???????

Pejo

Yay, new characters! I just hit 6* with Thor this morning grinding his 5 bios per day for like months. Now he can ride the bench in 6* glory.

I'm making some progress getting Groot up high enough to T2 him with my ticket from the last event, so that's exciting. I really like that this is a slow burn game.

I hope they get some more exciting characters soon though. I'm sure licensing is keeping out most of the good ones. Does FOX own the videogame rights to F4 and Xmen too? I thought it was just movie stuff.

It's so confusing because Marvel Heroes has everyone, but this game gets a lot of C and D listers. Where's Doom and Nightcrawler?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Yay, new characters! I just hit 6* with Thor this morning grinding his 5 bios per day for like months. Now he can ride the bench in 6* glory.

I'm making some progress getting Groot up high enough to T2 him with my ticket from the last event, so that's exciting. I really like that this is a slow burn game.

I hope they get some more exciting characters soon though. I'm sure licensing is keeping out most of the good ones. Does FOX own the videogame rights to F4 and Xmen too? I thought it was just movie stuff.

It's so confusing because Marvel Heroes has everyone, but this game gets a lot of C and D listers. Where's Doom and Nightcrawler?

Fox does not own the video game rights to their characters, it's just that, since ~2014 (with Contest of Champions being the last game seemingly exempt from this), Marvel has not allowed mobile game developers use characters whose movie rights are owned by Fox/Constantine.

Drayco21

I finally beat Thanos for the first time today!

My strategy? Stand in place and press buttons while half-paying attention as Sharon.

Holy shit, Netmarble, what kind of monster have you created?

My strategy? Stand in place and press buttons while half-paying attention as Sharon.

T2 Ant-Man and Sharon are always my most fun/hilarious WB battles each day.

Drayco21

Hero hints update:

Character 1:
Female
Hero
E4
???????
???????

Character 2:
Female
Hero
Au
???????
???????

Character 3:
Male
Hero
Gods Gift
???????
???????

Gonna go with Songbird for Hero #2- (Melissa Gold, the chemical symbol for which is Au)

What's your setup? I'm using IAAG for ISO, Mama and Papa for team synergy, 2 +8% Energy Attack (Iron Man, Blackbolt) / +10% Energy Attack (Nico) / 2 +10% DMG to Super Villain (War Machine, Moon Knight) for Strikers and I still can't beat him. :/

Edit: The power of complaining on GAF!
I look forward to adding him to my roster in 5 months.

Drayco21

What's your setup? I'm using IAAG for ISO, Mama and Papa for team synergy, 2 +8% Energy Attack (Iron Man, Blackbolt) / +10% Energy Attack (Nico) / 2 +10% DMG to Super Villain (War Machine, Moon Knight) for Strikers and I still can't beat him. :/

Edit: The power of complaining on GAF!

I look forward to adding him to my roster in 5 months.

Though you don't need it anymore, my setup is Sharon Carter on leadership and Hyperion for the third, and she has the Stark Backing set. Strikers are Iron Man, Ms. Marvel and Nico for Energy Attack bonuses and Kingpin and Coulson for the team attack cooldown bonus.

Now to see if this stand and place and use the reflect ability strategy holds up to i-Thanos.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Hints once again updated:

Character 1:
Female
Hero
E4
Behind the Scenes
???????

Character 2:
Female
Hero
Au
Ex-Wrestler
???????

Character 3:
Male
Hero
Gods Gift
Mixed Parentage
???????

Well the second one is definitely Songbird, not sure about the rest now...

EDIT: Oh, it's Hulkling. Neat.

Drayco21

Not sure how Squirrel Girl can tie into Behind the Scenes off the top of my head, but that's pretty much a lock for Songbird and Hulkling.

We AIMvengers now! Shame Roberto can't be used to lead the team.

Top Bottom